s-m
Dear Forum Members, In line with current trends and methods, can someone help me with the performance appraisal/evaluation manual, form, and defined process for IT Organization that is into product and services. I am a little out of touch with recent trends, hence am reaching out to you.

I went through the various discussions that have taken place in this forum in past, but nothing seems to be recent, so kindly oblige and it's slightly urgent.

Thank you.
SM

Dinesh Divekar

Dear SM,

There is nothing like the latest trends in performance appraisal. The "evolution" of "performance evaluation" has neither taken and nor will it take place in future.

Performance evaluation is more for measuring the organisation's performance. However, as the organisation does not perform in itself but people perform, we measure the performance of the people.

Whatever the form that you use, what do you measure is more important. We must measure costs and ratios associated with each department. As long as you do it, everything is fine.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.