isha20
hi , its really a useful ppt . Mam can u help out in with few more ppts on starting the training programme in a manufaturing firm
From India, Pune
fayyaz karim
can any one help me i ve to write a report on job analysis of any position through seven steps of job analysis plz send me if any one here have such type of material Regards Fayyaz
From Pakistan, Karachi
nkrishnaprasad2007
This is very useful tip. I personally feel that, this can be implemented to analyse the training need of an employee in a given job. Krishnaprasad.N
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
fayyaz karim
i need job analysis process of any type of job plz if any guy did it as a report plz shera it as soon as possible thanx Regards Fayyaz
From Pakistan, Karachi
Nagendra_Hasilkar
Hi Friends, Can some share any project report on TNA. I’m currently in the process of preparing a project report for completing my course on Instructional Design. Can someone please help me ?
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.