Crown
Hiii Everyone, I am an HR, I want to Change the Notice Period from 1 Month to 2 Month for Existing and New Employee. How Can i Share this Information. Please Suggest.
From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

For new employees you may mention in the Appointment order @ separation clause. However for existing employees as one month is committed you cannot chane as 2 months unilaterally. You may get their consent and after that make it official through a written communication.

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

Notice period being one of the conditions of service can be changed only be giving 21 days' notice. In respect of new employee you can fix it as you desire.

Please note that in the absence of any notice period in your certified Standing Orders, you cannot insist any notice period on the part of workers though the employers are liable to give notice under 25F or 25N in order to terminate the employment.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.