No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I was worked in a company during the lockdown period company deducted my salary 25th mar to 31st mar 2020

Company made my curfew pass for field working but it was received by me on 2nd April 2020

When I asked to my manager "why deduction in salary even I had worked from home and reported properly" he said we made your pass on 25 mar and shared you on whatsapp also he said "kejriwal the Delhi CM gave you salary I have recording

But the Delhi police not allowed any movement without physical copy of pass.I don't have the contact of human resource of the company so I directly connected with company Owner on twitter and asked about the salary deduction 29/04/2020

After the incidence they terminated me on the same day ,without any enquiry,warning and hearing my side on the ground of serious misconduct also they served me a notice defamation rs 1000000 and hold my salary 25 mar to 29 April 2020

Also I have lodge a complaint to the labour department Delhi so due the lockdown they are only telephonic conversation with the company manager then manager said to him it is the matter of serious misconduct.

I have many call recording of my manager and whatsapp chatting where he was not accepting my report and force me to worked in deducted salary even I was worked on field not from home . Is right to terminate the any time without hearing my sode

What are the benefits or consequences if I will proceed to labour authorities?

Please help

From India, Kair
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Cite Hr Document .zip (2.39 MB, 154 views)
File Type: zip Cite HR Zip.zip (7.22 MB, 119 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.