ruchika061082

Hi,
Can anybody help me out. As per boss i need to issue 15 days notice period to some employees as they are not performing well. Can anybody give me the format of non performing employee termination or notice period format asap. Its really really urgent.
Thanks
Ruchika

From India, Delhi
htdesai

Hi Ruchika,

following are the two formats. Make changes required as per your requirement.

Date :

To,
Mr.Name
Designation
Emp. Code-

Dear Mr.

As discussed and conveyed to you regarding your repetitive non performance which has been brought to your notice several times in the past to rectify the same and inspite of which your performance has not been upto the mark, the company with deep regret informs you that your services from the company are terminated from 10th October 2007.

You are required to surrender all the tools, accessories , documents and any other proprietary material , in your possession to your head of the department , failing which your dues shall remain pending.

Yours truly,

Format-2

Date

To,
Mr.Name
Designation
Emp. Code-

Dear Mr. Name
This has reference to our letter dated 26th September, 2007 regarding your non performance over the last 10 months.

Since there is no improvement in your performance since then, we regret that we have no option but to terminate your services with effect from close of working hours on 10th October, 2007.

You are requested to complete the handover formalities with your immediate superior and send us the clearance certificate for your full and final settlement of dues.

Yours faithfully,

Regards,

Harshad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.