No Tags Found!

mukesh4004
Shalini, Hats off to you. Real Real hard work done by you. CONGRATULATIONS! God Bless you, Mukesh

bhattathiri
Management need to focus more on leadership skills, e.g., establishing vision and goals, communicating the vision and goals, and guiding others to accomplish them. It also assert that leadership must be more facilitative, participative and empowering in how visions and goals are established and carried out. Some people assert that this really isn't a change in the management functions, rather it's re-emphasizing certain aspects of management.

Its task is to make people capable of joint performance, to make their weaknesses irrelevant, says the Management Guru Peter Drucker. It creates harmony in working together - equilibrium in thoughts and actions, goals and achievements, plans and performance, products and markets. It resolves situations of scarcity, be they in the physical, technical or human fields, through maximum utilization with the minimum available processes to achieve the goal. Lack of management causes disorder, confusion, wastage, delay, destruction and even depression. Managing men, money and materials in the best possible way, according to circumstances and environment, is the most important and essential factor for a successful management.

From India, Kochi
mahbuburrahman
Dear Shalini
I am sending you all my good wishes in the BANGLA 1414 New Year.
Trust me this PPT is going to help me from many ways as i am going to organize a training on motivation and positivism.
Thanks to your good soul for being so open and sharing your hard works with us.
thanks a million.
Mahbub
From
Bangladesh

From Bangladesh
viswa_111@gmail.com
Hi, GOOD JOB DONE.. Appreciation for your time & patience and mostly for your wish to share this knowledge with other people. "ALL THE BEST" Vish
From India, Mumbai
anil.passion
Hi Shalini Now I got the ppt its really decent. wish u all the best! With regards Anil Vishwakarma MBA - HR (DGMTC)
From India, Thana
meenakshi chadha
hi, I am also unable to view the presentation. With the rush of appreciaciations for you, I am quite eager to also benefit from it. Please forward the ppt at .
Thanks and regards,
Meenakshi

From India, Delhi
Chitu
hi shalini... good presentation...but cumbersome... it can be modified to make it more simple and attractive but...keep going chitu
From India, Ludhiana
Florina Dsa
Hey Shalini.....very useful ppt ...it must have taken a lot of efforts for you to prepare this. Very good job
From India, Mumbai
duro fasina
Dear Shalini, Once again, i want to commend you for the masterpiece on how to be come a better manager. Pls keep it up. thank you.................... duro

singhshalini1

Dear Duro
I thanks you once again for your encouregment and appreciation.
I am making a new training on Emotional Intelligence at workplace which I ll post after completion.
How are you doing? What is uri job profile?
Regards
Shalini

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.