Krishna23
Hi,
I have joined company A and left it keeping all my assets on 14th april but my trainer constantly insisted me to resign from portal and I did it.
and joined company B on 19th April and left it on 8th may, but I noticed company A as created a pf account without any salary credition, I looked into the issue n found that my employment in company A was still active due to my resignation my relieving date as auto generated to 26th July, I mailed them to close all my accounts, but they marked my exit date as 12th may, this caused me 25 days of dual employment without my notice.I’m currently working in company C and joined current company on 16th may. Now does company C will know about this and what can I do to resolve my issue?

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

You have not mentioned PF status in company B. Presuming it to have covered you, there is every chance that company C will know of your overlapping employment status. So, be prepared to answer this with convincing evidence.
From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

There is provision to submit the Joint Declaration for correction of exit date & this need to be initiated by the employer
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.