No Tags Found!

chandrawanshi

HI Smitha, Be brave and lodge a complaint against that, and don’t hesitate to complain in the previous organization as well as .
From India, Delhi
chandrawanshi

HI Smitha, Be brave and lodge a complaint against that, and don’t hesitate to complain in the previous organization as well as .
From India, Delhi
ajadhav2004

Hi smitha!
I have understand your personnal problem.
Just for your help.
My id is

my contact no is 9420649119, 9273814690
call me on mobile after 6.30 pm

From India, Pune
barkha.81
Hi Smitha, Go to Woman cell & complain your previous boss & also tell them how to harash to you. Being a lady you fight her .
From India, New Delhi
maheshtmba
Mahesh4uever already u life in problem when get marry with ur love... So ,this is not an big issue... Simple line agenda tell to ur boss ip
From India
smitavaity

Hi Smitha,
do no worry...face the situaltion boldy as other members of citehr has given the suggestions already...Since you hv got a job now with a better salary, take a personal loan from bank and repay to ur boss..change ur contact details so in future he will not be able to contact you...Give your contact no...will talk to you and will try to help you as far as possible.
Regards,
Smita

skhadir

Hi Smitha, Your ex-boss is an example of PSYCHO. Please get rid of him ASAP by settling down your debts that you owe to him. regards Khadir
From India, Chennai
amardeep1973

Hellow,
First keep all the records ready ie is sms which is sent by u r x boss, lodge a complaint. Usually police before register the case they try to advice the defaulter if it is not going to solve with in the police limit then they will accept the case. you ur self never go to lawyer it is not your concern if your boss got to court let him go keep the complaint and other documents ready for the legal battle hopeful u r x boss will be penalized for his mischief behavior. Now based on the salary take loan and repay his loan better keep away from such type of people.
amar

From India, Bangalore
BASANTARASHMI
Hi,
It is very unfortunate & unethical demand giving to you . In my openion do not worry for - his reminder rather strict in your decission to repay within your schedule time given to him. If any problem comes from his side tell him to inform at mediacentre & local police station for your safety & security.
Hope you must not worry because he is just harasing you taking advantagyour weakness.
Regards,
basanta

From India, Calcutta
sushil.meenakshi

Dear Smitha,
First of all be cool and need not to worry, you have bundles of solutions of your problem, it is very simple take loan from bank, from your friend, from your parents, brother sister etc........ if not then now a day keep the GOLD as a pledge with MUTHOOT, HDFC, MANNAPURAM, etc...... and take the instant loan with in five minutes from these company.if not then you can take loan from your present company also by explaining the reality to your immediate boss,Rs. 45000/= is not a big amount, as you are getting Rs. 14000/= per month earlier you were getting 9000/- so be firm and need not to worry be happy, you have the solution with you Analyse your self you will get the solution.
Thankyou
Sushil Kumar

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.