No Tags Found!

bhaskarhz

Dear bala
Thanks for you prompt reply.
Well, when I am coming across competency mapping topic, I have come across Development of Assesment centre & development center. I shall be highly thankful to you, if you kindly enlighten me in details on this.
Also what are all tools generally used in mapping.
With Regards
Bhaskar hazarika

From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi Purnendu, The link is working. I went to sify.com and put the link at search and got it! Try. Bala
From India, Madras
RaviShanker.K.
Hi swati,
m RaviShanker.K. working as a HR Generalist in BPO industry, in our industry we're following Performance Appraisal system like Open & Close method.
We're going 2 implement a Competency mapping, y dnt u guide me to implement a competency mapping in our concern r else give me the Web site for getting relevant materials for preparing check list for competency mapping
RaviShanker.K.

From India, Chennai
bhaskarhz

Hi bala
Long time no messages from you. We are gearing up starting with competency mapping but we want to link to our performance apprisal systems say by using KPI. But thing is that can we sub devide the KRAs into role based, additional & special KRA ? Whether it will be appropriate to do that so that we can fit in in our PMS? Also regarding role profiling we want to use 360 degree feedback. Plz advice.
Regards
Bhaskar Hazarika

From India, Delhi
bala1

My apologies, Bhaskar. I am in some mess at work and on the lookout for another. Hence not able to contribute much. Let me come out of this first. Thanks Bala
From India, Madras
induk_mba
Hi rajesh,
Hi iam indu doing MBA final year.Iam planning to do project on competency mapping in one IT company.What are the steps i should use to prepare questionnaire and what all i should do to do competency mapping.Will u please give me the material u have about competency mapping and explain the process.Hope u will guide and help me to finish this project in sucess.Waiting for ur reply.
Thanks.
Regards,K.Indu

arunkumar

Hi Anu, There was an exchange of information on this topic recently. Pls. check the old posts under this topic. Regards P.Arun Kumar
From India, Bangalore
induk_mba
Dear Swati,
Iam doing MBA final year and i was put it project in Software company.How could i prepare questionnaire and to whom i should ask questions.Will you please guide me for Preparing the questionnaire.I will be thank ful if you help me to develop my career.Waiting for your favrouable reply.Take care.
Regards,
K.Indu

mrmayanger
Hello all I am a project traniee in Wirlpool Pune doing my project in competency mappig.so kindly provide me some gudieline for the same. thanking you Megha malviya

gr8sou
hi everybody,
i am sougata, doing my MBA from LIBA. i am about to start my summers in ITC and i have assigned a project on SKILL and COMPETENCY MAPPING, of which i really have scarce idea. i really need help friends so that i can have an idea what to go about doing before i actually start my project. so friends whatever help u can lend me (in the form of ppts or maybe questionnaires and also the basic way to follow, i mean how to go about conducting the project), please share them with me. i shall be eternally grateful to all of you. thanks a lot.
yours sincerely,
sougata saha chowdhury
mail id:-sougata@liba.edu or or

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.