No Tags Found!

PatrickJnsCA
You can start here - http://www.mind-pad.com/solutions/cu...ame-topics.htm
As for me I have designed custom object for competency map and it's better than having larger map.
Send me PM if you'd like to know more!

deepa watve
Hi Everyone,
Iam Deepa Watve persuing my II year MBA doing a project on Competency mapping ...Can anyone please help me with some information and how to go about doing the project.
Regards
Deepa Watve

From India, Bangalore
bhaskarhz

Dear all I m going to start competency mapping in our organisation. If u hv any materials on this Plz enlighten me. regards Bhaskar hazarika
From India, Delhi
bhaskarhz

well i m also working on competency mapping. do u hv any good materials on this subject? regards Bhaskar hazarika
From India, Delhi
bhaskarhz

Dear anu can u help me by differentiating generic & functional competencies? & what r all also assessment centre & development centre, what is it? regards bhaskar hazarika
From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi everybody, Have a look at this. Thanks Bala
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip compentency_mapping_177.zip (13.6 KB, 422 views)

bhaskarhz

Dear Bala
you have sent really a very good presentation on competency mapping. By the way do you have more materials on this subject? I want to know more about assessment centre & development centre.
looking forward to hear from you
regards
Bhaskar Hazarika

From India, Delhi
bhaskarhz

Many many thanks Mr Bala. Well , I am from Assam & Mr. Bhupen hazarika is also from Assam only.
Anyway I am proud of you as you are a fan of our great singer.
By the way if you have more materials on competency mapping plz send me. I also want to to more about assessment centre & development centre.
regards
Bhaskar hazarika

From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi Bhaskar,
Thanks
You have said "I also want to to more about assessment centre & development centre.".
Are you meaning that you would like to know about training centres which would give training competency assessment and development?
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
bhaskarhz

Dear Patrick
I have seen your development & creation on competency mapping. Really you are doing a great job. keep it up.
By the way we are also in the process of developing competency mapping in our organisation. If you have any materials on this subject, I shall be greatful if you could kindly provide the same.
Looking forward to hear from you.
regards
Bhaskar hazarika

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.