No Tags Found!

adi29
Hello Everyone, I was working in an organization in Gurgaon but their Epf office is in Hyderabad.Now i have left the organization without serving the notice period due to some reasons.Now they are not giving me the UAN nor supporting to get my pf.However, I have my pf number and other details,So, how can I withdraw my pf amount.And also my Mobile number that I have given at that time has been changed.Now what should I do, Please Guide
From India, New Delhi
tamal das
The notice period is the time period between the receipt of the letter of dismissal and the end of the last working day. This time period has to be given to an employee by his/her employer before his/her employment ends. It also refers to the period between resignation date and last working day in the company when an employee resigns.

Abodh Kaushik

First of all you need to clear all your dues and get NOC from your previous employer to avaoid legal proceedings.
then you can ask for your rights.
You may know your UAN by using your PF number. You need to visit UAN portal and by providing required details you may get your UAN.

From India, undefined
adi29
Thanks for your valuable Feedback, But the problem is I have Lost my mobile Number that is Registerd With EPFO. So is it possible to get UAN without Registerd Mobile Number.
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Please go through this website for clear understanding. https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-a...account-number. As you have changed your contact number, the PIN or OTP goes to your previous number. You either have to call on your previuos and check if anyone is using the same, if yes, explain your issue and request them to share the PIN or OTP. If non is using the number you can visit the respective store and request for the same contact number.
From India, Hyderabad
manojkamble

Dear Adi,
If you know the UAN number then go to https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/ and mention forgot password. With the help of your personal details you can regenerate your password even though you have changed your phone number.
Secondly, other option to withdraw your PF will be approaching PF office for the same. You can submit your PF withdrawal claim directly with the EPFO and then they will do the rest. But you need to do continuous followup with EPFO for speedy receiving of amount.
Also, if your KYC is seeded into system then you can directly withdraw your PF amount even without employer approval on the form. For reference attaching aadhar based withdrawal form.

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form_CCF_aadhar.pdf (1.44 MB, 19 views)

Rajesh Mkll

You can get your UAN number by using your PF member id or PAN number or Aadhar number. UAN number will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS. In order to get your UAN through PAN or Aadhar they must be linked with your UAN number. You can also generate your UAN number at UAN member portal without your employer involvement at UAN member portal after generating UAN give it your employer, they will make the contributions to that UAN number.
You can find step by step guide on Get UAN Number Through PF Account Number In Online here.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.