No Tags Found!

siddhvijay
Hi All, Can anyone suggest me what are the things to be covered in designing an organization.like HR manuals and what should be the contents in it.. Regards Vijay
From India, Madras
madhurimattam
Dear Vijay,
You could go through the contents of the HR Manual:
Org Structure
General HR Policies:
Recruitment Policy
Training & Development Policy
Performance Apprasisal Policy
Leave Policy
Travel Policy
Local Conveyance policy
Mobile Policy
and you could include other HR Policies that your organization follows
You could also give details on:
Induction for New Employees
Probationary Period
Office Hours
Lunch Period
Break Periods
Permission during Work Hours
Personnel Files
Personal Data Changes
Dress Code
Employment Termination
Safety
Health Related Issues
Insurance on Personal Effects
Supplies; Expenditures; Obligating the Company
Expense Reimbursement
Parking
Visitors in the Work Place
Absence without Notice
Sexual Harassment
Telephone Usage
Public Image
Smoking
Substance Abuse
Internet Usage
Hope this will help you out,
Cheers!!
Madhuri.Mattam

From India, Hyderabad
siddhvijay
Dear Madhuri.Mattam,
Hi its nice to see the content,thanx yaar for the Valuable content.Can i ask you one thing can you suggest some name for the Suggestion plan which i am implementing in my Org,In which the Employee can send suggestion to improve for example work environment..Plz help
Ragards
Vijay

From India, Madras
nishikant

Hello friend,
As regards uniqueness - after good amount of thinking and asking suggestions from at least 5 to 10 people in the organization - some of them who have joined recently - your design will surely be unique.
Look at the HR manual from users perspective - what an employee would like to have as a ready reference, what matters to him, what is relevant to him in performing his role, what information will strengthen his/her work - prepare a list of contents and discuss with colleagues from HR, Other departments and also some seniors to finalize.
Any manual generally EVOLVES with time so do not attempt to be a perfectionist - as soon as you reach an adequate level - just release it. After about a year you may like to revise/improve.
Generally the manual will contain - Company Mission, Vision, Brief History, HR Policies and Service Conditions and Rules etc.
Regards
Nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.