No Tags Found!

IT_Professional_Pune
Hi,
I resigned from my company and they follow a 3 months of notice period. Senior management from the company started discussion to retain me and I was kind of convinced and sent an email to the HR asking for a written commitment for the aspirations agreed by the management. The HR considered that email as my decision to stay back and while I was on vacation they cancelled my resignation from backend without intimating or confirmation from me. What action can be taken against the HR and management for this case. Please suggest.

From India, Mumbai
IT_Professional_Pune
Hi,
I was given certain written commitments by the Employer but it was not honoured by the employer as a result of while I resigned again and now the employer want me to serve the entire 3 months of notice period again which I already served in the last instance. Please confirm If I can take any legal action to get an immediate or early release. I am on bench and don\'t have anything pending. Please help me !!

From India, Mumbai
shah01ankita

Can you be little specific and bring out more details?

Both your post don't give much information, instead they just confuses more (atleast me)

When did you resign?

Did you give resignation over mail or submitted in hard copy?

Did you get acknowledgement of the receipt of it?

It is very common to discuss and offer counter offers to retain an exiting talent, so how did they approach you?

Was that a meeting where they offered you some counter offer?

Were the minutes taken or was the meeting recorded or did they give anything in writing regarding the same?

(I presume no from your 1st post where you mention you had to ask HR to give in writing about the new offer which was misunderstood that you wish to stay)

You were on vacation in your notice period? (Usually leaves are not allowed in notice period unless there's some emergency - again as per my knowledge)

How was the communication made to you about cancellation or rejection of your resignation? Over mail? When?

What do you wish to do? Are you confused to stay or to leave?

If you really didn't had to think twice or were very much confident about your new commitment, why had you to ask HR to mail you the counter offer?

If you think you wanted some time to think, did you convey the message to the HR that though the offer was lucrative, you're not interested and would really like to resign?

Too much lack-of-information, can't really help....

From India, Mumbai
tannex

I am working in a factory in chennai
A permanent employee of our factory passed away after being suffered from high fever for the past one week
Can anyone share me what are the legal remedies / benefits to be paid to his family / legal heir ?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.