VIKRAM SAMUEL
HI all Updating skill on regular basis Cheers D.Vikram
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Wood_Cutter_Story.pps (104.5 KB, 1355 views)

Dharaniyuvetha

only today i joined this cite........the first thing i read is your woodcutter story......... simply superb.......it directs me to work more concentrated with my skills sharpened
From India, Coimbatore
jigloria

Good point. Just like one (1) among the 7 habits of highly effective people - Sharpen the Saw.
From Philippines, Dadiangas
JPSHARMA
would any one provide me below article (r to service texelated)
SHOW CAUSE NOTICE ISSUED TO ASSESSEE OUTSIDE JURISDICTION IS NOT VALID EVEN IN CASE OF CENTRALIZED BILLING By: - Mr. M. GOVINDARAJAN Dated: - 25-02-2010
UNDERTAKING TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN POWER PLANT WILL NOT AMOUNT TO RENDERING OF SERVICE TO OWNER OF POWER PLANT By: - Mr. M. GOVINDARAJAN Dated: - 05-02-2010
thx. j p sharma

From India, Bhopal
bhavesh07
Hi......... It is a good story to motivate and recognize the smart way to use our inner skills. Thanks for such a nice presentation. Thanks and All the Best.
From India, Pune
KMKOGATA

Really good one. To sharpen the mind it is one of the platform for every one. Keep it on. Regards, KM KOGATA
From India, Jaipur
highflyer6.shivani
Hi Vikram,,
It is a very true and crucial story. So, thanks for sharing it. In this rat race, we all jss continue to run widout seeking d results. Its very important to rejuvenate ourselves, sharpen our skills, increase our inputs so that we can effectively produce outputs.....
So guys cheer up, take out some time from ur crazy schedule for your hobbies. They ll make u feel better n will give u strength to overdo your deadlines, dat too more effectively.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.