No Tags Found!

mukesh tank

Hi Suthanthira Selvan, thanks for your suggestion, I actually tried with my other background but as per my students level I found this suitable. This ppt is for aspiring students and not for professional. Hence this background was used.
Thanks for your time and suggestions once again.
Regards,
CS Mukesh TANK

From India, Mumbai
derek_dgomes@yahoo.com

The presentation is good. you can also add video Conferencing to interview techniques because nowadays many companies are using this methodology for selected candidates.
From India, Mumbai
Rubel.ctg.bd
It’s really so useful and complete jobs preparation package for a jobs seekers and practitioners. Thanks to share the wonderful act as well as requesting to continues the sharing with us.
Thanks and Regards
Rashed (Bangladesh)

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
cdrvijay123

Thanks sharing the excellent ppt. I am writing a blog primarily meant for campus interviews. I invite you all to visit it too.
Address: campuspreparation

From India
rajeshc1
First question ask during interview is " Tell something about your self" please let me know what is the suitable answer to this question.
From India, Mumbai
mukesh tank

Hi Rajesh, Please check the ppt. I myself have come across this type of question. But for this ppt I have done extensive search and spoken to many HR professional and analysed recent trend. I have given a specimen answer to this question. If you still require any clarification do let me know.
Regards, - CS Mukesh TANK

From India, Mumbai
mukesh tank

Hi Friend, I have tried to reply in the attached PPT your this question. In fact when I was taking this session I was not able to get answer for your strength but got many answer for weakness. You may say like this "I am very impatient and always in hurry in getting my task completed. In such circumstances I some time push people to get my work done. Sometimes this annoyes some seniors. But then I manage my self but can't wait till my work is done."
Never say that I am very emotional person and can't see sufferings of other person. We want person to get the work done. Hope this will be useful to you.
Regards - CS Mukesh TANK

From India, Mumbai
singhsiddhi
Hi, I am a new member on cite HR,
I am working with a IT company as an HR Executive and having approx 3 years of experience(Two companies), now I am looking for the change as the company`s financial condition is very bad.
I have lost with the Interviews technique, can anybody help me how to start myself with a impressive as well as experienced manner?
It is urgent..
Thanks!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.