lokesh-patil1
Myself Lokesh, Working in ABC (MNC) company, i resigned from my current designation, because i got offer from another MNC company. I request my current organization for early release because it is clearly mention in my offer letter company will pay or recover salary instead of notice period, I am ready to pay my basic salary but company HR is not allowing me. I am ready to transfer my all responsibilities which take maximum 1 month and my notice period is of 90 days. I want 30 days early release.
I am ready to serve 60 days notice period and also ready to pay remaining 30 days salary.
My question is, as per corporate industry rule company does't have rights to hold me. So what should be my further way to take action against this ?

From India, Hyderabad
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

It is always advisable to leave a company in soft note than to get into legal tangle. Company cannot hold you if you are willing to compensate for the agreed notice period. Company can ask you to withdraw your resignation by hike in designation/salary if it desires to retain you, apart from that company cannot hold you
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.