bkbibhakar
Hi,
As per my opinion we should tolerate his irregular response during the notice period as already he has resigned. Because if employee was responsible and worthy in every respect before resignation and now there is change in activities that means some due to frustration or irritation. Yes you should try to know the things by the meeting with him so that he can move from present organization with respect for present organization. And then we can find some positive change also in his response in left days. Only the way to talk with the employee on the issue is correct. I am not agree to take any disciplinary action against him. Or also we should not send negative feedback to next employer where he is going to join.
Best Regards,
Bimlesh K. Bibhakar

From India
test_accost
Dear Mohan,
If you people are HR its not that your the boss of the company, employees are not bonded laborers mind it. Change your attitude towards employees, i dont know which company has hired centric person like you.
Lot of companies treat employees so cheaply after putting up papers, i dont know why? rather you should understand why he is leaving and take action against it.
OK if you spoil he/she's career and make him unemployed do you think he is gona sit quite?? NO!!!!! he wil search for u and smash you like anything...
BEWARE dude..dont think ur the boss.....

From India, Bangalore
arunragavan
test_accost, it is a real irony how HRs of a company think they can manuplate their employees.
All that we care about is a releiving letter and an experience certificate when we leave the organization. But these are the letters that are still held by most HRs as a threat to all employees

From India
profmadhav
A person who has tendered his resignation is having tipical mentality at that moment.
It is but obvious that his services to the organization will be irregular.
There must be various reasons behind his/her act of giving resignation.
The employee after tendering his resignation with a due notice period has got some legitimate rights,which he can exercise.He can avail leave at his credit.He must be compelled for tendering resignation.Management in this case may go for a suitable replacement for him/her.Dispute if any between employee and employer should be immediately resolved by holding a healthy discussion.Always try to employ persons having multitasking abilities.
Prof.Madhav

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.