swastik73

Dear Aby,
Look if you are talking about casual workers they are covered under PF, at least in West Bengal even if a person works for one day we have to deposit PF. Possible or impossible is separate issue but it is the statutory position.
Now, how do we bend the rules. What we do is that we donot give them the Status of Workman by giving him a job contract officially, but unofficially he has a workman status,
For example a carpenter is engaged for furniture repair. We instruct him what and how to do the work but during payment time we tell the person to submit a bill(which is designed and printed in the computer by us) and payment is made through petty cash. So, officially he has a Vendor Status but unofficially he his a worker.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
saurabh diwan
Employees State Insurance Act
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc pf_114.doc (21.0 KB, 265 views)

chandrakant

Dear Aby,
Our Company M/s. Human Empower is specalized in Super Consultancy i.e checking the records of contractors on behalf of Principal employer, One thing we can tell you how to check the contractors record i.e check every month Form No. 5, i.e New Joining list which is submitted to Regional Provident Fund Dept. As the salary sheet given by him to youir company
Also need to maintain the records as per the contract labour requirement dept.
For more details mail us :-
Regards
Chandrakant V.
(PF, ESIC, Contract Labour, PT, MLWF Consultant)

From India, New Delhi
ramnathmsw1976

Dear Mr. Shivakumar, i thing u must ask for computerrised monthly PF statement & reciepted challan every month and at the year end ask for 6 A... With Regards, Ramnath
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.