No Tags Found!

soma kumari
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Please help me somebody i am fresher HR and i have to take approval from MD for new joinee. supose some has got selected after interview and to appoint him we have to take principle aapproval from MD so what i can mentioned in the draft?????????????????????????????
Thanks
Soma

From India, Mumbai
kannanmv

Dear Soma,

Please do not post your questions on a thread which has been raised for a different purpose. If you have a query please raise it seperately.

However, to answer your query

You can mention the following in the approval note to your MD.

Details of the prospective candidate (Name, DOB,Qualification, Experience, Family particulars, Reasons for leaving past employments, Salary drawn etc,)

Compare the prospective candidate with employees who are similar in age, qualification, experience and also compare the present salary drawn by the prospective candidate with the salary recommended by you and how does it match the salary levels of your existing employees.

What is the % CTC increase the prospective candidate is likely to get (comparison of his present salary with the recommended salary)

Also mention an assessment made by the technical panel and an assessment from HR perspective (How long is he likely to stay in your view etc?). Is he willing to execute a bond, if selected will he relocate with his family (people who do not relocate with family are unlikely to stay longer).

Trust the matter is clarified. In case of any doubt please feel free to reach me at

M.V.KANNAN

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.