suja_nm

Dear Jeet,
Try the foll:
1. Express your concern in writing to your 2nd company and request them to issue the necessary letters.
2. You may have salary slips(for the 3 months), identity card copy, etc, which can be produced for future employment as additional proof of employment.
3. In the worst case, let go of these 3 month's experience.
4. Ensure that you get your relieving letters corrected from 1st employer, otherwise the same problems may recur in future.
Wishing you luck!

From India, Bangalore
abhijitrk3
i feel while taking up any assignemnt one should be upfront about releving status insted creating confusion afterwords............ i also feel company HR dept has done job perfectly ..... was'nt the concern was aware he is not releved properly.. guyes we need to be extremly carfule while leaving any company.
From India, Panaji
kannu123
Hi Can i know how many years of experience . just check out the with relieving letter before organziation. Regards R.Vigneshkumar.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.