No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi,
I am currently working as a technical associate as a subcontractor and want to Join MNC. But recently I checked and found that the DOJ of the current organization and the LWD of the past organizations are overlapping by 15 days. I have a plan for the future, I will join an MBA course and Will join somewhere as an MBA fresher in MNS. If I do not want to show these experiences, post-completion MBA will I be able to join as freshers ???

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi If PF is deduced during BGV your past employment details may get revealed. So better disclose the past employment details.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hi Lakshmi

Thanks for your reply

The situation is I worked for 1 months in my previous(TEchM) or and left due to my father’s illness, they provided my lwd 15th of June but I worked there till 30th of may. I joined my current organisation on 1st June so its overlapping for 15 days.. soon I will resign as I have plans to join MBA course. So post completion during campusing if I decide not to show the techm experience will I get the placement??

From India, Kolkata
KK!HR

You have not answered as to whether you were covered under PF at TEchM, if covered the previous employment history will come out during BGV. Your explanation of your father's illness for leaving the first employment is not at all convincing as it appears you joined next employment on the very next day of leaving it.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

I don't get you what you means by " but I worked there till 30th of may" so you mean to say salary was paid till 30th May ? If so , if PF is deducted then there are probabilities of the same getting revealed during BGV in future. In that case it would be better to disclose in advance.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Work till 30th May means on that day I inform them I can not continue any more and put down my paper but as it was training period on efpo portal they have mentioned lwd is 15 th june but last 15 days I didn’t work. I reached out them to change the date but they are not ready to that. So due to their mistake 15 days overlapping. I told them I will return them the money that credit for 15 days but change the date, they stated it can’t be done as it was system generated.
From India, Kolkata
raghunath_bv

Hi,

. It's important to consult with a professional or your company's HR department for specific guidance.

If you choose not to include your current or past experiences on your resume or job application, you are under no legal obligation to do so. However, there are a few things to consider:

Ethical Considerations: While it might be technically legal to omit certain experiences from your resume, it's generally considered unethical to intentionally misrepresent your work history. It's better to be transparent about your experiences.

Background Checks: Many companies conduct background checks as part of their hiring process. If you omit a job from your resume and it's discovered during a background check, it could raise concerns about your honesty and integrity.

Reference Checks: If a potential employer contacts your previous employers for a reference, they may find out about omitted positions. This could again raise questions about your credibility.

Skill and Experience Levels: If you have gained valuable skills and experiences in your current and past roles, it might be in your best interest to include them, even if there's a brief overlap.

Transition to MBA: If you're planning to pursue an MBA and intend to start fresh after completing it, you may have the opportunity to pivot your career path. Many companies hire MBA graduates as entry-level management trainees, even if they have prior work experience.

Ultimately, the decision to include or omit experiences from your resume is a personal one, and there is no one-size-fits-all answer. It's important to weigh the potential benefits and drawbacks and consider your own values and career goals. Additionally, if you're uncertain about how to proceed, consider seeking advice from a career counselor or HR professional who can provide guidance based on your specific situation.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.