parvez-akhter1
Thank you so much sir for the valuable information, it will be beneficial for me and this guidance means a lot to me. Regards, Parvez
From India, Ludhiana
NK SUNDARAM

Hello everybody,
Am Sundaram, a soft skill trainer, HR Consultant and a trainer of HR subjects since 2011, after my 40 years service in Central Govt, Private Corporate etc. Now since 12 years, I have been conducting soft skill training and consultancy and HR training all over India and Gulf countries. Only this morning I landed in Dubai for a five-day HR assignment, coaching a senior HR person. Am 70 years now and I have visited Gulf countries more than a dozen times. I fell into training by sheer accident, post my retirement. Till then, I used to have stage freight. Now I take classes for college faculty members also. I design my own modules. Am into reading books since 55 years. I conduct training on two topics for trainers - How to become a Trainer - IT industry, Engineering, Investment, Softskill.. whatever may be the domain area... basics.... And secondly for the existing trainers, How to become an effective trainer. I strongly believe that Train the Trainer is a misnomer., which is like advising doctors, "how to become a doctor". Anybody can knock at my door for help, support, knowledge and skill building advice . Please google my name N K Sundaram. In particular, visit my Youtube handle @NKSUNDARAM, where you will find 167 curated vides of my own training sessions. Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.