No Tags Found!

Raj Kumar Chauhan

Dear All, I have checked in PF that one of our employees is already enrolled in another establishment. I have asked him how it is possible for a person to enrol with the same UAN in two establishments. So, kindly suggest to me what needs to be done and talk to management for prompt action.
From India, Mohali
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, UAN once allotted will remain same till retirement. While UAN number remain same only PF number will change from Company to Company.

If you are referring to another active PF number then it might be due to the following reason:

Employee might had joined with your organization before properly getting relieved from past employer.

Or

Employee might be working for another company now parallelly.

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Chauhan

Hi,

He is working in B company and still collecting PF contribution through A company.

A company DOJ 02-Feb-2022
B company DOJ 01-Aug-2021

I think he is still working in A company but he was refused to accept.

So please suggest what action we need to take against him.

From India, Mohali
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

If PF contributions are reflecting from 02-Feb-2022 then still he work there. This amounts to dual employment.

Call the employee and ask for explanation.

With regard to action it is your ( Employer's ) call.

Either he can be issued a warning letter not to do so or his services can be terminated after serving show cause notice and receiving explanation letter from him.

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Chauhan

Hi, Thank you sir for your valuable response
From India, Mohali
KK!HR

Double employment is a penal offence as per Factories Act 1948, action is liable against the employer for violating the Act. Now that it has come to light, action has to be taken, and the only punishment is the termination of service after disciplinary action, particularly since the employee is in a denial mood.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.