parveshvishwakarma
Dear Priyanka, You can hold his salary for the month against his 1 month notice period. regards, Parvesh.
From India, Mumbai
Vishal S Pawar
Dear Priyanka,
This employee of your's is in process of getting a new job, but he has not yet received any confirmation from other company he went for.So, this person will not say yes to you directly when you ask him regarding this matter. We have not yet overcame recession period.You are an AM-HR, i cannot suggest too much to you, only would like you to rethink the work culture going on, salary reasons, personal issues. You got to have a friendly and detailed chat with this employee on these different issues.

From India, Bhopal
vbinuvbinu
HI Priyanka,
If he is not interested in continuing till notice period , there will be a penality clause as per you company HR policy ( like paying back notice period salary etc etc to company ). You can check up & do that.
But let me tell you , this is all because of no second line team devolopment. You can expect this with any employee in any company. Now a days due to cost cutting , many forget this & land up in soup.
Binu

From India, Hyderabad
srivastavaak

It's good to be loyal for the company you are working for, but it should not lead to personal problems. Without any concrete proof stopping salary, can not be justified anyway?
And
remember the basic
"if a employer pays too high, the organisation may flop - similarly - if employee gets too low, he will look for a new employer"?
just sit with a cup of coffee - think with cool & then decide
......... :icon1:

From United States, Saint Peters
Himanshu Pandey

Dear Priyanka,
As you know the issue intigartion,s,i feel that the concerning employee is important for your organization,if possible tell him to wait for one to two months and check out the possibilities for hype in his salary as well as suitable replacement....

From India, Varanasi
ramnathmsw1976

i totally agree with mr.Shiv...the employer has no right to stop any person from leaving the compny or his according to the law...so best way is negotiation....and even follow ur rules and regulation....n if u go agianst d law 2maro u & mngmt may face prlb....so take discuss with the top magmt n take right decission.
regards,
Ramanth G Naik

From India, Bangalore
Singh.Upendra
Regarding Salary.
Dear All,
I am working as HR Executive in a service industry.Can any one suggest me that what are the inputs considered in salaries.When we are making salary of Employees. Also send me some attachment format for this.
Regards :
Upendra

From India, New Delhi
vprabhu61
Dear Priyanka.
Afterall the employee has worked in your institute, he has to get his pay. You be bold and talk to him and put forward the rumor what you have heard. If the employee is so important try to retain him but not against his will. Do not stop any one's salary after all he has worked he has to get his pay.Keep in mind you cannot stop a person going.
regards
K. Venkatesh Prabhu

From India, Hyderabad
jaiprakash000
If the employee is not willing to serve notice period as per the terms of his employment then it cannot be termed as professionalism. Every employee has his/her responsibility and it is his/her duty to serve notice period. In most of the cases, relieveing someone during notice period or waiving off notice period is discretion of the Management and it is not his/her right. Acceptane of leaves in lieu of notice period is also left to the management. If some one is not serving notice period and runs away after getting his salary is just unprofessionalism which no employer will tolerate. If your employee is not serving notice period and if you have this provision in letter of appointment, you can very well institutue legal action against such employee.
From India, Bangalore
sub.sharmaHR
Dear,
Thouh you have no right to stop any body salary, but as you mention he is determined to leave the company he also can not leave the comany withot prior notice of doing so with reason of leaving the job. If he do so you are free to deduct some amount or precent of salary as per your agreement signed by him at the time of joining and more you can stop all his incentive, compansation and increment.
Thanks and regard
Subhash Sharma
Manager P & A

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.