idrees-ahmed-khan
Hi All, I worked in a company for a total of 14 years (including an initial probation period of 1 year). I have recently resigned from the company 2 months ago. before resigning I checked my gratuity and Superannuation amount. However, after my resignation, they settled only my gratuity stating that the superannuation amount is eligible for only people completing 15 years of service. my doubt is whether there is any official rule for 15 years of service to be eligible for superannuation because in such cases the superannuation payslip should not be available till you complete the required years of service. any suggestion in this regard?
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

What is Superannuation amount? Other than gratuity there is no payment available to an employee who leaves even after 15 or 30 years of service. There can be company policy regarding payment of amount on retirement/ superannuation after completing 15 years and whatever mentioned in the said policy will be binding because it is not a mandatory payment.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.