No Tags Found!

subbarao.nv

Jb Hameedji,
Great to see a beautiful reply from a top level person....Inshalla it is fact.. what you said. Lot fo working women are dominating, miss-leading and miss guiding the managements.. damaging the sincere working men. Pls let me have your email ID thru my mobile no.9849562900, so that i can share my views /experiences which i cannot express openly in this forum.
Regards==S.Rao / Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Dear Disach,
Others have given you valuable and sound ideas based on the limited information that you have given. Hence, let me raise a few questions about the scenario..
What type of organisation do you work for? When you say a party, what type of party was it? Were alcoholic drinks served and, if so, did you and your friends drink? If you did, were you "tipsy"? The reason that I raise this question is, at times, people behave differently when under the influence of alcohol. For example, when I went to a Christmas party, in the UK, there were some Asian who had had a few drinks and one of them was pestering a local girl to dance with him. I am sure some girls would take such a behaviour as harrassment. Whether an action by us is misbehaviour or not depends upon how one interprets at behaviour.
Finally, as others have suggested, you need to ask for details of what you did, if not to whom. And then take it from there.

From United Kingdom
varsha ramnani

hello,
i would suggest you...
ask them to bring the witness who saw u misbehaving with that girl.if the girl don't have witness than you can place a point that as i have witness to prove that am innocent .
..where is the witness from girl side...you can question on that..

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.