sunayna

AAAH..PG woodhouse...i started...then came exams..so i left it with 30 pages read il pick it up soon i liked wt i read. regards sunayna
From India, Mumbai
Divya.M
How could I forget my favourite author Sudhamurty!!
All her writings are excellent, some of them are:
- Wise and Otherwise
- Mahaswetha
- Dollar Bahu
- How I Taught My Grandmother to Read & Other Stories
And another fav book by SWAMI SUKHABODHANANDA!!
Oh Mind! relax Please.
This books are full of short stories. Both the authors derive concepts beautifully by using short stories & examples.

From India, Madras
Sonit

Hi People,
Here is my bit to the list,
Who moved my cheese...? good book to inspire you and keep looking out for greener pastures in your career.
One night at the call center by chetan bhagat is a good fiction with simple and meaningful lingo.
i've just finished reading sadak chhaap by meher pestonji.....its a fiction about the life of an urchin it covers various aspects of his life the ups and downs and also deals with the sensitive and important issue of paedophilia (child sex abuse).
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
sunayna

advice duly taken i strted the book today dint find much time but to finish the prolouge :oops: liked wt i read THIS THREAD NEEDS A RESTRT WT IS EVERYONE READING THESE DAYS
From India, Mumbai
Sonit

hi Sunanya,
Long time no see....???
hey does anyone heve the copy of "How opal mehta....."the book by the NRI student Kavvya....i dont remember her name,but the one which got into a conttroversy recently....
Do let me know.
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

hey people. has anyone read Ethical Hacking by Anikt....? i need to know what is it about?i have heard that hacking is justified in this book. Regards, Sonit Singh
From India, Hyderabad
sunayna

yup
was busy writing my EXAMS :P

Chetan bhagat's one night at a call centre

this book is too cool
im almost half way
i cldnt help peeking in the end...to know the end..dint understand much
but this book is actually making me remove time from my schedule
and the authour is really funny...i was in the bus...reading..and i laughed....2-3 ppl stared...but the book is worth the embarassment
everyone shd read it once

From India, Mumbai
sunayna

done reading chetan bhagat at present browsing thru dan brown’s angels and demons it too is a difficult book to keep aside i love the speed of the novel wt is everyone reading? regds sunayna
From India, Mumbai
Sonit

Hi People,
I am thru with Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho....its a good book must read for people who love reading good work...i think this one is his best work after The Alchemist.....chk it out people....
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
sunayna

robert louis stevenson - The strange case of mr henry and dr jeckyl..
book is written beautifully...
the way of writing is just beautiful.
absolutely beautiful.
i enjoyed it a lot.
Read it if u get a chance.
its in the first 100 books recommended on BBC site.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.