No Tags Found!

clubhr
I think it too early to terminate an employee in just a short tenure. Everyone takes time to familiar with organization. As per my opinion he should be not terminated before ending of his probation period.
As mention earlier just get some word with him and ask him if there is any problem with him/her.
Normally a new employee take 3-4 month to become familiar with an organization.
Regards
Rakesh

From India, Pune
onrup.brh
Dear all,
i go with Mr. Amol...... and as far as probationer's termination concern... in apptnmt. letter must be have the content of probationer's termination without notice.
because a probationer is not a fresher he is always a skilled person.
So during probation period if employee does not perform efficiently then don't make any lengthy process and go ahead as Mr. Amol Said.
Best of luck
R.N. Pandey
Manager HR

From India, Ambala
vishalclicks
Dear Ms. Kajal,
well said....
Employees should not suffer. being a HR , do the Right Recruitment.
as Mr. Anil said, you should take care of your employees & employer, I know there is something happened with his immediate boss & HR got pressure to sack the person.
please follow the HR process to sack the person & speak to his boss.
you should give him at least a month to understand the function.
Thanks & Regards,
Vishal Dixit

From United States
rldhingra

Dear all
wish you all a happy new year.
with respect to above case: he was employed on 7th and terminated 28 th for poor performance.
In my opinion 20 days time is very short period to assess some bout the capabilities of new employee. An employee takes minimum a period of two months for an an employee to aquaint him with the organisation its policies etc.
If you are satisfied with his performance , it is desirable to issue him warning in writing to improve within a period of next two months at least, if he still there is no improvements , you can terminate his services without giving any notice of one month. Since no notice is required in case of probationers. More over the probationer is not entitled to demand reasons.
RL Dhingra , Advocate
Labour Law Consultant, Delhi
9818309937. e-mail:

From India, Delhi
rldhingra

dear all
in my reply some spelling mistakes have crept in . I dont know know How?
in first para last sentense , it shuld be read as" an employee takes minimum period of two months to aquaint him with the organisation and its policies" be read
in next para it should be read as" if you are not satified ...................
inconvenience is regretted
thanks & regards
RL Dhingra , Advocate,
Labour Law Consultant, Dellhi
9818309937. E-mail:

From India, Delhi
loginmiracle

Dear friends,
Though generally some firms' terms & conditions for apptt. allows "termination without assigning any reason" during the probation period, it is not ethical to terminate any employee without following prescribed procedure. In any case natural justice will prevail. One has to arm himself with proper documentation before initiating the termination process let whatsoever the reason could be.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.