No Tags Found!

boss2966

First of all Shivani, I would like to tell you one thing here. As you said you the only available HR person in your company, have you discussed the matter with your management? If so, you have to maintain good rapport with your colleagues and localites. Have you ever thought of organising a Week end picinc with all the staff members with their family. This Picnic or weekend outing will bring some changes in the attitude of the staff.

If your Staff are not afraiding of termination means there is no proper motivation available to the staff. So, here, mainly you have to discuss this point with your management and explain this with full document support and attrition rate details. Make some attractive pay package, Staff Welfare measures, Benefits and other details in consultation with your management and announce the same to all the staff members.

You can even announce the Long Service Reward to the existing staff members too.

While giving promotion and every year during appraisal time you can renew the agreement with all the staff members, which will make the staff to understand the policy for resignation, notice period, agreement in existence, leave policy, Employee Benefit details, etc.

You can formulate the Dress Code to your company which should suits to one and all in the company. You can make even cadre wise dress code for Male, Female. Please ensure that your dress code should not spoil the image of your company. It should match to the climatic condition of the area where your company located and it should be a comfortable dress to all the members too.

Wish you all the best Shivani.

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Shivani
I am expressing my inability in this regard. I am from construction industry and I am not aware of IT Company requirement. But in common you can make the forms and Formats as per your requirement.
Leave Application, Leave Register, Attendance Register, (either in paper or in electronic format), PF details, ESI details (If applicable), Tax Details, Registration of your establishment, License, All staff personal files, (Offer letter, Interview and selection details, appointment letter, salary fixation and revision details, promotion details, appraisal details, LTA details, family details, etc.)
like that in two to three minutes once I can think this much you can also create your own forms and format and proceed further dear. Never start with so much tension. First have peace of mind and be positive.
You must have faith in you and believe that you can create your own HR Department as per your and management's requirement.
All the best

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Shivani
Hope I have given the reply as per your requirement, Wait for some time. Our other learned members are also throw some light on your question, which will help you to take appropriate action as deemed fit.
Never have such feeling that the members of this forum are neglecting you. The main issue is that they are unable to understand your question because the subject and contents are confusive. Before posting some querries please prepare the same in MS Word, do spell check and fragment check, and if you got satisfied with that then you just copy and paste the same in discussion / question column.
All the best

From India, Kumbakonam
tajsateesh

Hello Shivani Sharma,

First & foremost, pl take this feedback/suggestions in the right perspective--they are more to do with your generic nature than these specific queries.

1] Pl don't get confused & confuse others--you seem to have the habit of mixing up issues.

2] When you are thinking of one issue--to form a solution or just plain evaluating--pl don't let other issues [however tough or important they may be--in which case, change your priorities] effect the present. If you do, you would only end up taking a wrong decision and/or missing out on those aspects of the case that could have an important bearing on the solution to the issue-at-hand.

3] Pl take ALL THE FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS the members of this Forum give ONLY AS INPUTS--you need to evaluate each of them vis-a-vis your situation/problem & ONLY THEN take the appropriate decision. The Forum members are only trying to help you with THEIR experience--NOT with your exp. Pl note that no two situations are identical--they make be alike/similar--but never ever identical.

Coming to your queries, let me FIRST use a brush to put your queries in a clear perspective & summarise your queries--for my own sake of answering them & also for your & others' sake.

1] how to hire lots of freshers from the for the IT company.

MY ANS: S. Bhaskar has already given you the reply/inputs. If you have any specific queries reg his suggestions, pl mention clearly so that you can get the right answer, rather than a general statement [my oft repeated line here:-)]-- if you want the right answer, you have to ask the right question.

2] if company is providing training cum placement/job to the candidates and not charging anything from the candidates for the training.So,in this case consultants provide the candidates to the company or not?

MY ANS: What's your EXACT query? Are you referring to some Consultants charging freshers or the Company charging or is it that the Company DOESN'T want to pay any Fees to the Consultant--and if so, how to handle the situation?

The situation you mentioned, except for the training part-- isn't it the same when you hire experienced people too? In such a case, don't you pay the Consultants their Fees? And mind you, you are giving the freshers training FOR YOUR BENEFIT ALSO--so it's a WIN-WIN situation for both parties involved.

I don't quite agree with S. Bhaskar in this--that candidates who don't pay any charges/fees will be of poor quality.

Normally Consultants are expected to take their Fees ONLY from the Companies/Clients--NOT from the candidates [though there are Consultants who charge, but that's a different point]. Pl note that the relationship between the Company/Candidates vis-a-vis Company/Consultant is quite different--the former is more of a professional nature while the later is purely commercial. So if you want Consultant services, you need to pay them--right?

3] i want to know that what a HR do when employees of company don't follows the company policies,rules & regulations.

MY ANS: First & Foremost, pl checkout your company policies--maybe they are too stringent/impractical [this is quite possible, since many HR persons who are alone in the company just do a 'copy&paste' job from some other company's policies while drafting their own policies]? Also pl note that this isn't just ONLY your effort/involvement--the management will have to get involved at a deeper level too.

Sometimes it also pays to involve the senior employees in the drafting process, since they will have control over the others reporting to them & thus can help enforcing the policies laid-out.

There's also another way of looking this point: I am not sure if you are married. If not, just ask your parents what they did when you didn't listen to them. First & foremost, the acceptance that BOTH are transparent & fair to each other / one another is a must in any such situation--the same applies here.

4] Employees are leaving the company without giving any notice.Even they already signed the bond. They are taking so many shorts leaves,didn't come in proper dress and so on.

MY ANS: By & large, the same reply as for [4] above. One additional aspect that arises here will be--what are the senior staff doing & what are they saying for such behaviour of the juniors? If you are facing the same attitude from the seniors too, then I think there's some serious problem with the overall culture of the company. First focus on the seniors, in such a case, then the rest will follow--'yatha raja, thatha praja' goes the saying in Sanskrit.

Reg the dress, I am not sure what you mean by 'proper dress'--since in IT companies informal dress code is pretty much accepted now.

5] send me all the forms related HR.Which help me to create new rules in our company (IT company)

MY ANS: First use the Research facility in CiteHR--then use them as the first-cut reference material to formulate your policies--pl note that the word you used is 'rules', which gives a different connotation. Without realising, you are conveying an impression that you are ABOVE the others--for all you know you may have conveyed the same impression within the company too. Some employees just don't follow the policies due to such issues from the company/HR--NOT because they think they are right.

I guess I have covered all the points you raised to your satisfaction.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
optimisticshivani@yahoo.com

Thanks boss and TS And then thanks all for answering to my questions. If i say something wrong or post something wrong then sry for that also. Thanks & Regards Shivani Sharma
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.