No Tags Found!

optimisticshivani@yahoo.com

Dear All,
Hope you are doing well !!
Well this is shivani again on HR forum.I want to ask everyone that i visit this site every day to see comments on my discussion.But i find no one here is interested to give the answer.Why so?Please at least reply to my this question.Because i need your advise in every step of mine which should affect my career growth.
hope i'will receive some reply.
Thanks & Regards
Shivani Sharma

From India, Chandigarh
M.Sayeed

What was your question, and the reason its unanswered its may be due to insufficeint info or duplicated.
So if you asking for any suggestion or advice then please post your question in breif further to assist you by our great seniors/Moderators.
Thanks.

From Kuwait, Hawalli
M.Sayeed

What was your question, and the reason its unanswered its may be due to insufficeint info or duplicated.
So if you asking for any suggestion or advice then please post your question in breif further to assist you by our great seniors/Moderators.
Thanks.

From Kuwait, Hawalli
anil.arora

Hi Shivani,
Let me have your questions..or you can contact me on my email also if you want.
See Shivani, this is the place for all the HR professional and the peoples who wanna learn anything from this place or seeking any kind of help in the regard of career and so on and I dont think this is good to show your this kind of expression. You cant force any one to answer your question and have used wrong statement that why the peoples are not answering you
Dont mind but this is my duty to remind you that your this attitude will bring you more negativties...
Where are your questions? Could you please let me know where you have posted this in thread.

From India, Gurgaon
optimisticshivani@yahoo.com

Dear Anil, Thanks for your suggestion,i’ll definitely work on it.I’ll send you my question in your e-mail id,and also send you request on facebook. Thanks once again SHIVANI
From India, Chandigarh
sirajshabdi

Shivani,
if you didn’t got any response to your queries then this might you have not given right words / information in your subject line...
Give accurate information / write such words which attract opposite person to open your discussion forum

From India, Bangalore
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
I second Siraj, Anil and Sayeed. If the questions are not rightly framed or placed on the forum , we moderate it. Yet, some escape our attention. Many a times, a question when repeated, doesn't excite any one to answer. It's best to use the research button, before asking one. Even if the posts made on the topic doesn't completely match to what one is looking for , there is a tremendous amount of collective intelligence, in those answers, as contributed by our valued members. If those posts, made earlier, are read, it would build on the knowledge of the member who is seeking a solution in that field. Please share your question. We look forward to offer you solution from our collective intelligence.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
deadsoul2011

pls mail me on facebook .com i too have many unanswered question , many unsolved mysteries, who will solve them who who who
From India, Madras
skhadir

Hey DEADSOUL
You said, you have many unsolved mysteries........mysteries always remained mysteries and please do remember that, "CERTAIN MYSTERIES CANNOT BE SOLVED BY HUMANS EXCEPT ALMIGHTY"
We should know our limits(boundaries) being HUMAN BEINGS as we are not ALMIGHTY neither we can compare ourselves with him.
Without right knowledge and experience, one cannot answer any question.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
anil.arora

Greetings of the day,
KHADIR sahab...Yes you are right but I just wanna say that there is nothing we cant try to answer in this world, atleast i do blv that if one wanna find something sincerly, GOD will never let him/her down..HE is always with us....
Being Positive is the better way to live life....

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.