No Tags Found!

reenaray
thnak a lot because it’s formal writing style which we never learn in our curriculam of m.b.a. trhanks reena
From India
reenaray
hello could u please help me to do research topic in my curriculam of m.b.a. i have to submit synopsis and thesis immedeatly i am to much confused because i think human resource managemnet is key for success for any organisation and human resource management is all about development of human capital , and we can't ignore the humann emotion it's sap for growth but how i start writing and complete my synopsis as well as thesis very son please help out me.
reena

From India
Vamn
Hi Sir, Came to know about your valuable stuff. but the file is not opening..tried several times...can u send me text in other format. Manisha
From India, Gurgaon
shish

Resoected PBS Kumar ji, really it is very good job done by you for new comer with regards from shish ram uniyal
From India, New Delhi
kavithagm
Really very informative I am pursuing sap hr if anybody give me a siemens material & kindly give me a some Suggestions for me . Thanks & Regards kavitha G.M;-)

nvijaya

Dear Sir. Thanks a lot for this valuable material. I have joined an IT company where there is no proper HR set up. This will help me in setting the procedures and set up the HR Dept.
Vijayalakshmi
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
srividhya Raman

Sir, I have joined a company called Bharath Group in Chennai. I had just 3 years experience as HR Executive before I joined this organisation. Here they were impressed with my 9 years of experience as HR secretary plus 3 years HR - Exe exp and gave me a placement as AM - HR & Admn. I have set the HR dept with the help of Mgt support and doing very well. Your letter formats have been of great help to me. I thank you very much for the same. Ours is a fully automazed plastic Industry. What productivity incentive can we go for for such a company. Kindly suggest sir. Thank You once again.
From India, Madras
Jenny Jenny

Hi Guys, can you help me pls? I need a sample of the training contract for our staff who will undergo training, assurance for the company since we will be spending money fot such training. Do you have any? Please send me..... I badly need it.
From Philippines, Quezon City
raghudeepala

Dear Mr.PBS Kumar, Thanks for posting these valuable formats which should be always in need for all the HR personnel in their regular activities. Keep posting. Regards, Raghunath Deepala.
From India, Visakhapatnam
hemant.hr

Hello Senior
Its very usefull information, which you have shared with us
I am working in one of the BPO & IT company, pune
Can you give me the process of performance reveiw for our employees of same industry
Regards
Hemant Hingmire
Pune

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.