Ramkrk1986
Hello Sir,

I was working in an MNC company in Chennai and I was having 5 plus years of experience in IT company. I have taken a two weeks leave because of my health issues and my manager was very much aware of this. I have asked his permission through email for another one more week of leave because of my health condition but he dint response to that email and suddenly he raised a JA and I have received that JA letter a day later and I have immediately called him and said about this as it was stated in that letter that I should report office on or before some date. I called and informed my manager that I have this health issue so please approve my leave and he dint say anything. He just asked me to talk to hr persons. and when i talk to hr persons they asked me to talk to manager and after three days they have sent the termination letter to me stating that I dint respond to that letter. I have called and talked to my manager and also set and email but dont know why they have terminated me.

After that they asked me to follow up with a separation team, but they dint respond me at all just as like a machine they sent only mails stating to pay some amount and also i will be not receiving my relieving but they will provide me experience letter but in that they will state that I have been terminated from work. that Too I should pay 75K.

I really dont know How they are treating an employee like this. My manager knows about my health condition and also I said him that when i come back to office after leave i will put extra time and complete all the works. I was not in the client project also..just I was working in the Organization internal project only, I used to update him about my health condition every time.

Now its been 1 years I am following up with them to get my proper papers, but still not received. please help me what can I do now.

I am really depressed and have more stress which make me to fell like ending my life.

I dont get any other good job because of this issues. Now i am in a small company for temp and the salary which i get is not enough to pay my loan itself. My father's working place has been closed and I am the one who have to take care of my family. I dont know to whom I can contact to make this issues solved.

Please provide me an advice.

Thanks,

Ram

From India
hrd.meena@gmail.com

Hi,
I'm really sorry for the situation. If you have all correspondence mails regarding leave extension, please put them in front of Head - HR. Talk to them and explain the situation in detail. Else approach higher official and brief him.
If nothing turns out, we should able to explain the scenario when opportunity knocks in a good company.
Please do not get under depression, it is a kind of test to your ability and to strengthen you.
Good time is ahead. Have faith in you.
Meena

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.