coolteenboy_008
i was working with an MNC as a fresher. i was on probation period but I along with other friends asked to leave the company as the reason said by the manager was process got migrated. though i got salary n relieving letter from the company. Later after few months,
I joined another MNC n due to some personal reason i haven replied to thier notice. As per them i got terminated from the services. will this affect me to fetch jobs anywhere else?? i am very tensed ..heard they will mark me in black list n if i go out for further employment no one will employ me.. Pls help me on this :(

From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Coolteenboy,

first of all the query is incomplete, i did not understand the whole scenario...

you left your first company because the Manager asked you to do so as the project got migrated?? right?

and then you joined other company and you left without intimating them and hence without serving the notice period?? they sent you a notice and you did not reply, and now you are marked as absconding..

I hope this is the scenario you wanted to explain??

Now the answer, we have been discussing these issues since long now, you guys do not treat career seriously and then play with companies and your career by not exiting the company in a proper manner and hence such problms are encountered....there is no fast remedies to help you out of the situation, you can try going back to the previous employer and talk it out - that can help probably and make sure you do not repeat such mistakes in future...things are really going to get difficult in future with impoved technology...one can get blacklisted...

so beware and take your career seriosuly and start improvising...

All the best..:)

From India, Delhi
coolteenboy_008
Hello Mam,
Thanks for the reply mam.I din intimate my second company about my exit due to my personal reason. Though i got termination letter n full settlement cheque from the company. I dont know weather this will effect me if i go out n search any other job?

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.