ukmitra

Hey Sapna, Here one more attachment. Hope this is helpful. Regards UKmitra
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Job Evaluation.doc (179.0 KB, 178 views)

vinkrish
Dear Sapna,

Thanks for creating the opportunity to provide inputs. These are my thoughts on this situation.

1. Employee strength is 32:

Find out the organisation's vision & plan to grow the business. HR is a critical player in ensuring the organisation's goals are achieved. Also, every organisation evolves (unless there is a leadership vacuum) and thus new challenges are created. This in itself provides opportunity for learning.

2. You are the only HR person:

While it's possible to feel left behind, its also easy to focus on the opportunities that this situation provides. I would look at it as a position of strength (considering the degree of freedom this creates). Since you are the only one representing the HR function in the org, what is the impact you are creating beyond the assigned / expected duties that you are carrying out?

3. Change job or not:

While the first thought that pops up in the mind is to quit and move to another job, its not always the best thing to do (especially when you are just 3 months in this job). Changing a job should never be a hasty move. I have some questions for you here. While you may choose to not answer these on this thread, do take time to reflect on these and more importantly, on the answers that you find within yourself...

# In this situation, what are the other options you have considered (apart from a job change)?

# What are the learning opportunities you are creating for yourself in the current job?

# What are the various programs that you as a HR person is driving in the organisation?

# What are your short, mid & long-term career goals?

# How does the current job contribute to your short, mid & long-term goals?

# How will a job change now enable you to meet your short, mid & long-term goals?

I am sure with a little bit of strategizing, you could easily be using your current situation to enhance your experience.

Cheers // vinkrish

From India, Mumbai
ganesh1322
Hi........ This is Ganesh. i'm doing project in job evaluation. i need a questionnaire and project in job evaluation that matches with the Indian industry. Its very urgent.
with reagards,
ganesh

From India, Madras
vishwa3gk
sub: here one more attachment is very useful to u........
From India, Tirunelveli
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf cwe_advt.pdf (90.2 KB, 79 views)

jitendrakumarsharma786
hey sapna,
Since you are in this company only since 3 months may you are not feeling yor job interesting.once you getalong with your staff and once you start interacting with your management you will really find your job enticing.I suggest you be there for next 6-8 months and then rethink if you still feel the same.Just check your company's profile like how the growth graph of the compnay shows,if you feel it is ok then please dont look out for a change.since you say you are the only HR in the Organization,take the control sapna,Hr is the Core of the organazation and you will hold a key position in coming days if you perform really well.unless you get an really really good job then you can,otherwise please continue.
regadrs,
Swapna.[/QUOTE]

From India, Mumbai
yagnaiah. k

Dear Sapna,
don't take jumping decisions. as you told, you must have plenty of time to learn and develop. so go on interacting yourself and get the hr related works acquainted. though you know the subject, unless you implement, you may not grow better. So have basic books on statutory laws and read them. In case of doubt you need not hesitate to call on me.
then think of change to a better industry.
good luck
yagniah k
Manager -HR
Sri Chakra Cement
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.