singh_sunil

Dear Friend,
Pl suggest me how to exactly write a request letter to hr dept/my boss regarding salary hike which was promised by management at the time of salary negotiation(it was told that please join on this package and after six month we will revise ur salary structure).
Pl guide me.
Thanx n regards,
sunil

From India
Shikha_Singh

Hi Sunil,
First of all understand that these are just gimmicks, and 99% your company will not give u any hike, especially if it was a verbal assurance. If your company is among the 1% who doesnt break promises, then you are lucky.
Anyway, you could draft your letter in the following manner. Im not an HR, so this is not any standard letter, it is just what came to my mind. Hope this helps...
----------------
Subject: Reminder for salary revision
Dear HR / Boss,
This is to remind you regarding the hike promised to me while joining the organisation. As per my discussion with XYZ, I was to be given a hike, 6 months after joining. As I have completed 6 months, I'm sending a reminder mail reg the same.
Thanks and regards,
XYZ
----------------------------

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.