sireeshaeramalli
Hi.. Ethnic wear is a good idea...in addition to that play games like Tambola, Musical Chairs where we can enjoy and end the celebrations by burning crackers.. Sireesha
From India, Secunderabad
surimurthy
Dear Preeti,
Let me tell u what I did for last Diwali, you might get some idea out of it. We are a group of 18 friends (11 males). We went to a resort enjoyed the whole day with fun games, Swimming, trekking etc and at the end of the day I presented them with the 4 CD's. 1 CD with the video shooting of the day long fun and 3 CDs of soothing instrumental Music like The Music for Peace, Music for Relaxation and Instrumrntal Music( you can even download from www.mahageetamusic.com). This was really a great experience for every one and the music they have enjoyed all through the year.I am still appreciated for the right selection of the gift. Try it.
Regards,
Suri Murthy

From India, Hyderabad
K.Ravi

HI PREETI3
I AM RAVI and after a long time seeing ur post, but I personally feel that all of your employees will be very happy with diwali celebrations if you go for some party, especially the male employees.
As in your office you have that hot girl who wears sensational clothes in office then obviously for parties she might be in her best:-D:-D.. You are lucky to get such a girl in office. Hope i worked in ur office :-P:-P:)
Hey dont misunderstand my post, just remembered ur earlier post so wanted to ask about it. hehehe:-D:icon1::icon6:

From India, Pune
preeti3

Hi All,
Thanks for all your suggestions and ideas. I am planning to keep some games, just have to check out wheather i can do this celebration out of office or inhouse.
Will let you know all in some time what is finally decided, thanks again.
BR,
Preeti

From India, Mumbai
gnanasekarmsw
Dear Friend,
I have a suggestion you may like or not I dont know but surely it has some value why dont you and your staff team go and spend a day with any orphanage buy crackers and sweets and if possible dressess and you can make a day as meaningful. I can assure that you and your team make many undeserved children feel happiness thru this you will feel the happiness and real festival meaning. If possible take your family also with you then your family members definitly impress about you and your concept.
Try and share the feedback.
i am available at this mail id:

Regards,
A. Gnanasekar
Training Officer,
PCI/india

From India, Selam
jitendersaab
Do something like tell teammates to do a presentation to present in the group of 3 on this eve of Ramayana victory related to the performance goal like "how to win". or any motivational approach that can be easily transfered into a presentation. Make it more beautiful tell teammates to wear the cloths like the character of ramayana and make it as a drama. give away prizes and the gifts to everyone like candles and crackers to burn outside the organization on a safer place together (in a team). Have fun !!!
From Canada, Waterloo
S.Chandrasekar

Dear Jitender,
Hahaha.. thanks for your compliments. I was just kidding. Let me speak in Telugu to make you happy. Murukku ippudu universal dishuga ayindhi kaadha? Ekkada ey angidtlo poi theesukovalane chopthey, adhi nenu ichchey free advertisement.

#**All memebrs are really active and sportive to receive Diwali in a grand way!!**#
Regards,
Chandru

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.