No Tags Found!

waliajagmohansingh@yahoo.com

I am not agreed with the above view and PF Act never permits to recover Employer's Contribution from any employee. Moreover, it is statutory to deposit matching employers contt alongwith Employee's Contt which is to recovered from Employee's salary at specified rate which is 12%. It is further to add that employer is to contribute Rs. 541/- p.m.towards EPS Contt to be calculated @ 8.33% on Rs. 6500/- out of 12% employer's contt.
From India, Chandigarh
manish.rokks
Hi,
I inquired with PF office and they confirmed it is illegal. They asked for submission of documents and a letter to commissioner in hard copy to take action.
Thanks a lot everyone for your help!
-Manish

From India, Bangalore
sumitk.saxena

Dear sir, Greetings for the day. No employer can only deduct employee salary only not employer share. sumit
From India, Ghaziabad
khanolkarc

Dear manish, it is not permissible by pf dept to deduct both employee & employer from employee salary. It is totally illegal and unethical also. Chetan
From India, Rohtak
Mumbai India
Hello, As a HR- executive i am showing Employer contribution 12% part also in salary payslip. Is it correct or not? Kindly reply. Thanks
From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.