geethaarghyam
Dear All,
Please clarify about the training guidelines of Industry Specific, to calculate annual training for staff. Is it on:
% of the salary
Number of training days
No. of training
I am in the process of preparing training policy. Please help me.
Thanks and regards
Geetha

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Geetha,

You can design the training policy specific to your industry. However, common factors across the industries are as below:

a) Number of hours of training per employee per financial year:

b) Break up of the above hours for induction training, functional skills, soft skills etc

c) Total Training spend against total HR budget

d) Total training spend against total employee cost

e) Of the total training budget, "___"% for conducting training programmes by internal trainers and "___"% by external trainers.

f) Total revenue saved or revenue generated because of the training against total training budget

g) Will outstation employees also attend the training? In that case major chunk of the training budget will be gnawed by their travel and accommodation arrangements.

h) You can identify the competencies required for all. Additional competencies for the managers. Reserve "___"% of training budget for this competency based training.

Ok. If I remember additional points, I will write them later.

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.