raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear dipil & Firoz, Another one from my side have a nice week end — - Excavation (2 of 6) (Soil Instability - Part-1). . . Thanks & Besafe Raghu
From United States, Fpo

Dear dipil & Firoz, Another one from my side have a nice week end — - Excavation (2 of 6) (Soil Instability - Part-1). . . Thanks & Besafe Raghu
From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Excavation (2 of 6) (Soil Instability - Part-1).zip (6.96 MB, 463 views)

prkumar

Hello Dipil/Feroz The presentations are excellent !! Truely mind blowing.. thanx with appriciation. P R Kumar
From India, Visakhapatnam
tgpenney@gmail.com

Dipil Was Right
The Loto presentation with young person wrapped around the drive shaft is a show stopper
But it is grime and great reminder to all HSE professionals to make sure guards are in place that when working on equipment the machine is properly locked out and no one can start it while someone is working on the machine
Also when working on or near equipment no loose fitting clothes or PPE should be worn it doesnt take but the blink of an eye before there is a serious injury that scares or takes a life
For me I have seen many this one was one of the cleaner ones
It only takes seconds to follow safety
But is takes a life time for other to forget the injuries
INCLUDING YOUR FAMILYs SO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME ALL THE TIME

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

Incident and report writing Regardless of where you live Report writing especially safety incident reports is critical here is a good reminder
From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

It will never happen to me
Think again that why they are called victims at the accident scene
They didnt do it they were hit by some one not being safe
A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE
S.A.F.E. | Prevention - Education - Duty | Videos <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
I know how you guys like your video here is a great reminder to not drink and drive and always wear your seat belts
The texting and driving is the best one, a picture I have seen in real life thousands of times

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

Silly safety guys and gals they want us all to come home safe every day
Next they will all want use to be proactive and participate in active safety programs and making discussions
Parking Lot Safety for Women FAQ
Workplace Safety Tips - Real Estate Agents
How to stop crime at home and in the work place it simple be proactive not reactive

From Canada, Calgary
firepro

Dear Dipil, Raghu and Penny, Nice posting from all of u. Here is anotherone from my side. Regards, Firoz
From India, Bangalore
File Type: zip Break.zip (2.20 MB, 505 views)

Dear penny,
Again thanks for your links’ done a good job what u posts its all nice/precious links. . .
Today I start/post with one nice video regarding Excavation (2 of 6) (Soil Instability - Part-2). . .
Dear Firoz,
Thanks for your posting its nice. . .
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Excavation (2 of 6) (Soil Instability - Part-2).zip (6.21 MB, 416 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz
Good on on Road Safety... Keep on posting...
Dear Raghu
This time also the file seems correcpted... not opening.. .Please attach again...
Dear Terry = Very good links and ppt's.... Keep on posting... thanks a lot...
Now enjoy another one from myside on Back Safety...

From India
File Type: zip PowerLift_4.5_Min_(Weston).zip (2.14 MB, 477 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.