pulsar180

Respected Seniors,

I need your suggestions to get rid of major problem on urgent basis.

We are a small facility management co. (directorship with 2 and strength of approx 300 employee) and I am working here as a Manager HR, all the statutory compliance work comes under my responsibilities.

I want everything on perfection basis in a professional way. I joined this company a year back and there was no PF-ESIC enrollment from the beginning to till date after several discussions now employer is willing to do the compliance part on (kachua chaal) or without their wish.

During my tenure i have signed and prepared lots of compliance paper on behalf of co. in which lots of were / are ............................(i think u people are smart enough to understand......)

Keeping in view the above you are all requested to guide me about the consequences can be happened in this regard. is there any legal obligation for me also,as a manager HR or its purely co. responsiblity??????????

Please revert to me ASAP

Regards

Vikas Kumar

From India, New Delhi
pulsar180

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ON URGENT BASIS

Respected Seniors,

We are a small facility management co. (directorship with 2 and strength of approx 300 employee) and I am working here as a Manager HR, all the statutory compliance work comes under my responsibilities.

I want everything on perfection basis in a professional way. I joined this company a year back and there was no PF-ESIC enrollment from the beginning to till date after several discussions now employer is willing to do the compliance part on (kachua chaal) or without their wish.

During my tenure i have signed and prepared lots of compliance paper on behalf of co. in which lots of were / are ............................(i think u people are smart enough to understand......)

Keeping in view the above you are all requested to guide me about the consequences can be happened in this regard. is there any legal obligation for me also,as a manager HR or its purely co. responsiblity??????????

Please revert to me ASAP

Regards

Vikas Kumar
[/quote]

From India, New Delhi
zill_dipali

Dear Vikas,
You can sign all the paper on behalf of company.Now the question is for legal obligation.So its totally company's responsibility not ur responsibility.U r the employee of comapny not employer.And also for this u can check the PF website.
Regards,
Dipali Lakhani

From India, Ahmadabad
pulsar180

I need more suggestions pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Respected Seniors,

Please revert to me ASAP

Regards

Vikas Kumar
[/quote]

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.