xela

Hello, I am working as an HR Recruiter in a consultany in chennai, Can anyone help me how to search opportunities in MNC’s. Plz i m looking for a better opportunity... Thanks in advance.
From India, Madras
Srinivas B
Hi Greats in the Industries,
I am Srinivas of Madurai and I am in this forum for the last 18 months and a regular reader. Now need suggestion in deciding my daughter,s future in MBA. She an Engineer of Computer Science from Thyagarajar College of Engineering with distinction. She has good knowledge on Genetic Algorithm which was her project. She is preparing for the CAT/XAT and other management entrance exams form Hyderabad. Kindly suggest the thread that she should take up in the MBA course (like HR, Finance, IB, etc) keeping the future in mind.
I thank you all for the effort and time spent for me.
Regards
Srinivas B
Madurai

From India, Madras
dalpat.gce

Please fill the excel sheet attached....
From India, Kota
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR Folks World(1).xls (19.5 KB, 87 views)

praveenpriyam
hello murli sir,
myself praveen jha,currently pursuing my bach. of engg. from pune univ.(pre-final year).i want to do internship in IT company,in comin vacations.can u plz help me out.will be vry grateful to u.
With regards
Praveen jha

From India, Pune
manjunathkit

dear friends, i need your help. in my college we going to make a quiz competition inter college, in the name of kalpa quiz. so i need some visual and audio quiz questions regarding HRM or any other topics. if you having you can mail to or you can tell me which website is usefull to get downloaded
From India, Tumkur
geetu95
Hi Girdhar This is Gayatri am working as HR Executive in Hospitality industry pursuing MBA in HR can you heelp me in Finding a job in HR in Delhi Or Gurgaon Thanks
From India, Delhi
shaadz
Hey All....
Me Shaad, working as HR Exec....
It's really good to see warm response on this.... I appreciates Ram,vinay,anu and all for wonderful responses... yes we all can be good friends for sure...
Reg,
Shaad

From India, Hyderabad
channu

Hi Friends,
This is Channu
I am Working as a Sr.HR Officer in Retail Company Bangalore
I would like making friends, if you are interested you can contact me :
Thanks & Regards
Channu
Sr.HR Officer

From India, Bangalore
Padmini Bhat
Contact Ramesh Bhat
TALENT ACADEMY FOR HR GENERALIST, PAYROLL PROCESSING, CORE HR & FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING TRAINING CENTER.
TRAINING CUM PLACEMENT SUPPORT.
CONTACT NO. 9886436689 /08042086754
Email id : /
TALENT HR & ACCOUNTS ACADEMY,
# 86, HMT MAIN ROAD,
MATHIKERE,
BANGALORE - 560054.
LAND MARK NEXT BUS STOP TO MS RAMIAH COLLEGE BUS STOP.
Regards,
Ramesh Bhat

From India, Bangalore
meetmuralihr
Hi Ramkishore,
Why U need HR people in bangalore any reason?
Any way My hearty welcome to Ramkishore , harshada,Dingo,Gridhar,Manjunath,Roopesh and Anu.......to be friends.
Sorry I didn't tell about my self.
I am Muralidhar an HR professional you guys can reach me at

Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.