seethala
Hello Seniors,
There is a good chance that I may be in a wrong place with this question but I feel HR guys are the best to answer this.
I keep apply for hundreds of companies every week in their career section using the online application process. However I hardly receive any responses. Is there a specific way the online application process can be used. Or is it just my skill mismatch. I read some where that if applications/ emails are sent in the morning they give more importance because the email lands up at the top of their stack. Any advice?

From United States, Peoria
Network

Dear,
Lot of candidates apply online and its very difficult to get clicked for respective job. I was working in DTH everyday i used to get more than 100+ mails thru Online / website... we never click mails if we dont have vacancy... It get loded and we saved in our data bank... As and when vacancy come we search latest resume and then call Shortlisted Candidates.. Its totally your Luck if your resume get clicked.. Secondly Fresher or Lower Level vacancy will take time... and If you are not MBA then its really difficult to get it shortlisted thru Online Application. Because Few company website they have programmed to seprate the reusme of MBA'S and NoN MBA'S. As and when vacancy come they will ignore NON MBA'S.
But dont worry.. Try Hard.. Because they dont want genius they want Hardworking & Smart Working.
Surender

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.