No Tags Found!

Anonymous
What happens if I have been booked under 70b of Hyderabad city police act which is for "behaving in an indecent, riotous disorderly manner". It is a petty offence.
I am really worried if this affects my job applications now or in the future and will there be any problem if I want to go abroad like to US, UK, Canada, Australia or Gulf countries.

From Canada, Montreal
nathrao

What was the punishment you got? Depends on that. Normally punishment is few days jail or finse and/or both.
From India, Pune
Anonymous
It was not that big issue, one of the shop owners son abused my mother so I got angry and behaved in an Indecent manner. I believe I will just have to pay the fine. Is there any problem on my career?
From Canada, Montreal
nathrao

Learn good lesson from your foolish conduct.
Pay the fine and close the affair.
Did police come and register a case?
Should not impact your career unless something more than fine is levied.
Such cases are normally disposed off at police level itself.
So deal carefully and in humble manner to see matter ends with fine only.

From India, Pune
sultanmirza123
That guy complained even after asked for forgiveness, I have to go to the court on Wednesday, I dont know if I should plead guilty or fight for the case. I am a CA Final student, not able to concentrate on my studies due to this issue. I really worked hard for my career and don't want my career to be ruined for this small issue.
I have now learned that not to mess with these type of people.

From Canada, Montreal
nathrao

Take advice of a local lawyer familiar with such matters.
Probably in such cases, fine is levied and matter closed.
Hope no physical violence was involved.
Be very humble and soberly dressed in the court and be on time and calm.

From India, Pune
sultanmirza123
Thank you very much for the advice sir
From Canada, Montreal
saswatabanerjee

Few employers today bother to do a police verification for new employees except for sensitive installations. So the possibility of this affecting your job prospects is low
However in case of visa applications they check whether the person has any police record. They don’t bother with whether it is serious or petty. They just dismiss the application

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

Person concerned is already having visa and is abroad (Montreal) as per post.
From India, Pune
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You need to end-up the case as early as possible. In case you are not present in the city of crime, then appoint an advocate to appear on date or other wise the court may issue warrent in absence. The opponent advocate would try to take advanage of 'your absent' on date on date of hearing. If warrent is issued you will be in big trouble and your opponent would like to take the advantages.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.