No Tags Found!

Shekhar09

Sir,
I have generated challan wrongly March 13 their ampout 21941 actually their amount 20431. I need to update this challan. please help me to change or updation.
Shekhar Kherudkar.
MOBILE-9822634509
IMPULSE ELECTROCON PVT.LTD.
WAJUL, AURANGABAD.

From India, Bangalore
sumanta_fyn
Dear Sir,
I have made an online esic payment for my organizations. Unfortunately after payment the redirect page got hanged and no challan created. Also I forgot to note the challan number, kindly suggest what can be done. Please sir suggest me.

From India, Mumbai
gandra divya
Dear Sir,
I have entered ESI arrears wages through supplementary contribution for the month of Jun 2014 in October 2014. But while entering arrears wages for one of our employee i have entered wrong wages which is higher than the actual wages.
Eg:Actual arrears wages is supposed to be 11313/- but i have entered by mistake 113113/- because of which the amount due is very much higher i.e. 8283 but amount due must be 2140/-.
Monthly contribution for June 2014 is already submitted and paid .
Please let me know there's any problem if arrears are entered through supplementary contribution and if not paid .
Please suggest the best alternative .
Regards
Divya

From United States
gandra divya
Dear Sir,
I have entered ESI arrears wages through supplementary contribution for the month of Jun 2014 in October 2014. But while entering arrears wages for one of our employee i have entered wrong wages which is higher than the actual wages.
Eg:Actual arrears wages is supposed to be 11313/- but i have entered by mistake 113113/- because of which the amount due is very much higher i.e. 8283 but amount due must be 2140/-.
Monthly contribution for June 2014 is already submitted and paid in July 2014 itself .
Please let me know if there's any problem if arrears are entered through supplementary contribution and if not paid or please give me contact number or email id of the person who can guide me in this issue.
Please suggest the best alternative .
Regards
Divya
HR
Kasturi Trust-ILID.

From United States
hiavinash.amrute@gmail.com

Hi My Regular employee total one month absent by mistek i am not process his paysilp and not fill dec-2014 esic his esic amt is 0 how i can fill his jan-15 esic give me solution
From India, Ahmedabad
hiavinash.amrute@gmail.com

Hi
My Regular employee total one month absent by mistek i am not process his paysilp and not fill dec-2014 esic
his esic amt is 0. but he was present in jan-15 and his esic is due how i can fill his jan-15 esic give me solution

From India, Ahmedabad
narayanananta
Dear Sir
If i have submitted the Contribution challan with wrong cheque nmber and amount but that challan is still unpaid.
So please guide me and tell me the further steps for this matter.
thank you sir....
regards,
Ananta
(HR., Dept,. Acharya Associates, Bhubaneswar, Odisha)

From India, Bhubaneswar
Pandit2016
Dear sir,
I have a query, i have filled esic monthly contribution and when make payment online then internet has been expired, know i am unable to payment. So please help me how to made payment online.
Thanks
R. Pandit

From India, Delhi
vaneet kaushal
Subject - Esic challan query Dear all how to sove the IP Double problem
From India, New Delhi
SL Bawa

ESIC Challan has been generated for the month of may 2015. But forget to note challan number. How it will be recovered? Reply please
From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.