RASARO72
Dear Maggie,
Can you forward to me the Word document on the 27 differences between Pers. Mgmt and HRM if you have received the same from Mr. Shankar to my following mail ID

With regards,
R. Saravanan

shastry
hi,
request you to please help me in getting the docc "The difference btw HRM and Personal managment"
request you to please forward me the same to any of the given mail ID's below:
(or)
thanks in advance !!
regards
shastry

vishalgupta

Hi all,
What i have learnt is that Personnel department basically basically deals with day to day activities while HRD department deals with future aspects of the Human Resource such as their training needs (that may arise due to new technological development etc.), futuristic manpower requirements based on new plant set up or new machinery etc.
Let me clear one more thing that HRD i.e., Human Resource Development is the part Human Resource Deptt. One can say like that HRD & Personnel are two sub-parts of the HR department.
Earlier the departments were known as P&A deptt. but now a days these have been referred to as HR deptt. This is only because one major function of developing the Human Resources have been added to the Personnel function and that is Training & Devlopment part.
Thanks,
Vishal Gupta
Deputy Manager - HRD

From United States
shamil

hi,
i thought i could few words on the difference of both categories as well.
personnel management is more staffing function and human resource management is line function or should be driven by line managers.
regards
shamil

From Sri Lanka
Durbanchico
Hi there Shankar Anappindi
Would you please be so kind to email me also the differences between Personnel Management and Human Resources Development? I would really appreciate it...
You's Truely
DurbanChico

jeeva r
With what i feel,
(Abstract)
Personnel administration is more of Management of Peple - Meaning the focus is more into management (planning, organizing, controlling and staffing).
HRM is more into people management where the focus is more into people - meaning the management activities are driven by the people.

Mattamkiran

Hi all,
Guys who are unable to open the link staright away, try right clicking and using the option "Savetargetas"....this generallyworks in most cases......hope it will work for you guys too......
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
anna707250
Thanks all the people in this forum. I have got the document of Difference between HRM and Personnel Management and some useful informaiton.
Next week I have to hand in a essay with 2000 words. The essay is about the differences and similirities between HRM and Personnel Management.
If anyone can give me some information about the similiarities between HRM and Personnel Management, it woule be highly appreciated. THX.
Please give me a reply as soon as possible.
Anna He

Greeneye
Hi, Is there any chance of one of you sending me the doc, 27 difference between Personnel and HRD. I think it just might be what I am looking for. Thanks for any help. :?:

shankaranappindi

Dear Members, The document is uploaded in the first page itself and in many other pages. Probably you will be able to download it once you login. Shankar Anappindi 0 9849 669966
From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.