skhadir

Dear Mr. AVS
I am really grateful to you for replying to my thread.
Please take your time and do enjoy your festival while keeping in mind all "SAFETY PROCEDURES BEFORE YOU IGNITE CRACKERS".
Kindly feel free to invite your friends if they are members of this community.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
boss2966

Dear Mr. Khadir

Thank you for your Wishes on the eve of Deepavali for all of our Members. We also wish you on the eve of Eid Ul Zuha.

Please accept my sincere thanks for initiating such debatable subject.

Wherever the situation warrants our leadership there we must take the lead and keep the team to move forward towards the success of the task, and if some one leads our team then we must follow the instruction of our leader, as there must be one head and brain to keep the entire body in control. If there are two or more leaders lead the them then it will be as like keeping the leg on two boats while doing journey on water.

As a matter of fact one good follower only can lead the team and can become a good leader in future. Any good leader can become a good follower and adopt the systems of good lead. Even in Army the Senior will lead the team and all others have to follow the commands given by the leader. The second and last level leaders will disseminate the instructions passed by the top level leaders to their team and ensure that their team is strictly following the instructions passed by the top level leader. Then only the success of any team can be ensured.

From India, Kumbakonam
ram2hr

Dear SHAIK ABDUL KHADIR

Thanks for Wishes.... My Hearty wishes for EID-AL-ZUHA Leaders do not command excellence, they build excellence. Excellence is “being all you can be” within the bounds of doing what is right for your organization. To reach excellence you must first be a leader of good character. You must do everything you are supposed to do. Organizations will not achieve excellence by figuring out where it wants to go, then having leaders do whatever they have to in order to get the job done, and then hope their leaders acted with good character. This type of thinking is backwards. Pursuing excellence should not be confused with accomplishing a job or task. When you do planning, you do it by backwards planning. But you do not achieve excellence by backwards planning. Excellence starts with leaders of good and strong character who engage in the entire process of leadership. And the first process is being a person of honorable character. . Interesting & Initiative Post thanks for sharing it here.....

Regards,

Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
skhadir

Dear Mr. Bhaskar
Thank you for your wishes and you had shared wonderful information.
After long thought and some practical issues @ workplace, i wanted to get certain things clarified from various members of this forum. But them, i realized that, to obtain certain information, one has to be LEADER or FOLLOWER as my query is related to LEADERSHIP SKILLS.
I am expecting more members(mid level/senior/experienced) to post their reply as i had seen many sharing their views in various threads.
Lets keep moving ahead.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
skhadir

Dear Mr. Ramkishore I appreciate your reply and love to learn more. Will post my query once i gather atleast 10-15 LEADERS from the community. With profound regards
From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Khadir,

Thanks for initiating this discussion. I had cursory glance on the replies.

Basically leadership starts with leading oneself. If you cannot lead yourself then you cannot lead others as well.

Leading oneself means, choosing the right direction. This is much easier said than done. Leadership requires one having vision. But more than vision what matters is choosing the right direction. What is the use of having vision if the choice of direction was wrong? Wrong choice of direction will take you to wrong destination and when leaders realise this, it is too late.

Leading oneself means being proactive. One should ask question "What am I doing - is this my action or reaction?". One who is in reactive mode constantly will never be able to lead others.

Leading oneself means staying motivated too. If you are not motivated how can you motivate others? How can any machine or instrument can run on discharged battery?

While leading oneself, one has to be follower also. One should follow values. Secondly, leader should follow some great personality like Socrates or Aristotle. When crisis comes, leader should ask oneself, if "---" were to face this crisis, how he/she would have responded? This gives the solution to many of the complex problems.

We can go on writing however, there is limit of typing and time too. Any how I have written what I felt right.

Ok...

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
skhadir

Dear Sir,
Your reply has hit the bull's eye and it's a JACKPOT for me. Infact, its a worth BILLION DOLLAR.
I was desperately waiting to hear from you. Henceforth i limited myself from providing information pertaining to my own thread. Whats the great point if a DIRECTOR himself starts playing the ROLE of a ACTOR. Though i had learned so many things in my life practically, but still i believe i have to learn more from others.
I was inspired by various post, posted in LINKEDIN. Thought of posting a practical query seeking inputs from various members of this community
Hope to hear more from others members of this forum too. I wonder where they might have gone.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
bharathi_83

Good article about leadership... thanks for sharing .........................keep sharing...................... being a leader or follower is not a big deal , the main thing is that if he/she is a leader should know what is meaning of listening/patience/down to earth/ ready to help any time etc.
And if he/she is a follower then should again a good and best listener/patience to take knowledge from others at any cost/ ready to learn things with out any hesitation... :)

From India, Madras
deadsoul2011

Kadhir saab pls ask question for kaun banega crorepati I mean ur million dollar question nw u hav many leaders in this forum
From India, Madras
skhadir

Dear Deadsoul,
Picture abhi shuru huwa hai mere dost.......Have patience. Lets learn something before we go ahead with my query. I may find answer in future replies. Lets resume after DIWALI as its a FESTIVAL TIME. Let members enjoy their festival.
I don't know, how members are going to perceive my query but, its something which is found in very few employees as its a rare habit. Will discuss more within couple of days. Till then, lets promote this thread and invite other members to post their queries.
115 views and only 6 members had posted their views. This is what my analysis says. There are instances of threads which had run for more than 20PAGES. I am still expecting active members to post their comments/views/suggestions and share knowledge/practical experiences. Allow this thread to breath as much as he can.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.