No Tags Found!

pisceanpooja
hi all
i m doing my summer training project on PMS..basically includes setting of PMS by improving upon the current PAS..could u please help me in designing the questionnaire ..and suggest wat all should be included ..please suggest something to make the project go beyong setting up of PMS

skpartha
hello friends, it is nice to know that i have company ... well i was also working on competency based performance for our unit here and i was given to understand that the competency management has some models for which evolves the system.. i am refereing to the design part of system.
if any of you have a list of such models can i request you to pls send it to me this will help me a lot in totally understanding the system.
Rgds,

tbmapua

Hi,
I'm new in the forum and currently working on a project on competency-based performance management system and would integrated the balanced scorecard. Anybody who could share ideas and materials will be greatly appreciated. You could email the materials at
Thanks a lot.
Thessa

From Philippines
nila
hai Pooja,
I’m in the processing path of my summer project on competency based performance appraisal and would appreciate it if u would mail me the materials/notes.Mail Id:lavanya_nithi@yahoo.com
With Regards
Nila

From United States, Fishers
sumalatha
Hi Zay,
I am Suma member of Cite HR. Could you please help about Performance appraisal i.e what is the percentage of Salary hike generaly followed. Is there any Minimum and Maximum Cutoff. It would really great if you mail these details to
Thanks in Advance
Suma

From India, Chennai
mohsentaba
Hi, What Models are there for competency based performance appraisal? And Where can I find These Models? Please help me to find them. best rgards, tabatabaie
From Iran, Pars
maheshkrishnan
Hi
I am MBA student from london,Specializing in HR. i am doing my final year project in Competency appraisal system,Please guide me to get information about managerial competency's appraisals system work a company & how should define.
Regards
Magesh

From United Kingdom, London
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.