No Tags Found!

subbukavali
Hi i work as HR and would like to know if i can add MEDICAL ALLOWANCE also into my PAYSLIP and INCOME TAX authorities for my employees i have already added BASIC SALARY,HRA,CONVEYANCE and SUPPLEMENTARY ALLOWANCE.Can i add MEDICAL ALLOWANCE OF 1250 RS PER MONTH into my PAYSLIP and avoid from INCOME TAX,please let me know
From India, Madras
varshney75
Dear neesu,
Yes we can adjust the ML in PL if ML days comes under CL Clause then We can also adjust in CL otherwith inPL. There is no loss for the company. but it may be cause for employee retension.
regards,
Tarun Varshney
+ 9717791030

barberml

Hi,
If any employee has no ML in his leave account then his PL can be sanctioned against production of medical certificate. But this should be done on the written request of the employee concerned and not on our own.
Thanks.

From India
varshney75
Dear Neesu, If ML is not balance in the account then only PL can be adjusted against leave. No leave cann’t be mix with CL. regards, Tarun Varshney

nee2
Dear Sir
I would like to know suppose if a company has its manufacturing set up as well as other operation related to marketing all over India.
Then what acts will be applicable to factory as well as other branches of company involved in marketing of products.
Or each employee is covered under factory Act be it marketing or factory employee.
Regards
Shefali

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.