M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Guys Again some Sensational Posting which will get Lots of Momentum.
If Possible Give a Thought to the below mentioned POST too,,
https://www.citehr.com/158021-25-art...nt-topics.html
https://www.citehr.com/157528-36-peo...e-high-iq.html

From India, Coimbatore
roshan_viqaar
Thank you so much Kushi for your reply.
I wouldn't have encouraged his message but its was just an obligation since he was my BOSS.
Henceforth, I agree I did a mistake of going back which I regret.
Hey Thankyou so much for sharing your View.
The situation need to be handled at the first instance when we find that it is going wrong...our attitude towards taking casually and waiting for the situation to get more worse ruin everything,When you had a hint from very starting that he is taking unusual benefits why you encouraged that person by spending time with him and welcoming his odd messages.Going back was really a bad decision.But its still not very late.When you are into professional world try to keep your personal self separate.He has no rights to hold back your salary...You warn him to pay your salary otherwise you will take him to court.[/QUOTE]

From India, Bangalore
roshan_viqaar
Much More than Thank you to All...!

Harshad,Asha Mathew,Jasmeet,Anuradha Reghuraman,Ramesh Sood,Jammy HR,Lakshman,Sateesh & Mohan.

I am very Glad & content to receive responses which has motivated me
to an infinite extent.

Now I,can take a sigh of relief when I get to know that I was not wrong & I can move with an positive ATTITUDE.

Especially Few of the replies has inspired me so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asha Please don't apologize for lengthy mail I really needed it...!

ITS AN HONOUR 4 ME 2 receive such an stirring message particularly the lines

A friendlier realtion is different - but becoming possessive and thinking of suicide is...
heights of him being a lonely and depressed person, wearing a mask of "perfection" in front of others.

Never doubt urself because of others stupidity!!
Anuradha --Thankyou for a woderful example of Gr8 Edison
Ramesh Sood--Thankyou I agree with you ----Only thing is that your inability to pick up a job immediately made you respond to him just in 25 days.
Jammy---I always avoid to mix up professional & personal, I only encouraged or reciprocated to him I, guess because I was obligated.
Anyhow I agree that was a mistake, & Thank you for your message which has helped me overcome.
lakshman---Thanks dude I think I really need to learn to say "NO" for few things
Sateesh---Thank you So much --- I am very much touched with the below statement.

And frankly, I suggest-don't even try to contact the guy again.If this amounts to foregoing your salary dues...so be it.
Maybe it was the price you paid for your improper handling of the situation.
Once again THANK YOU ALL For those replies.

From India, Bangalore
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

1) I thought I should not Respond to the Query
2) But as a Human Being, I thought I am doing injustice
3) If you analyze yourself little bit deep inside, u will understand that you got excited or was in need of some appreciation.
4) Your Outright approach towards the Job & more with the company made lot many activities to make an impression
5) The moment you got an appreciation, that too from your Director, you got elated
6) Your activities would have made him decide that this is the Person who I am looking for to TRAP.
7) You took the messages very happily, that made you expect more appreciation.
8) The more the appreciation, the more Closeness towards you.
9) You told him Disheartened, How did you know that, what analysis you did in that?
10) Before You with many People he has extended his appreciation & shown his Disheartened situation
11) Your subconscious mind was very clear that he is Attention & Sympathy Seeker
12) But on TOP of ur Mind, you were excited with the appreciation & made you think that he is Genuine
13) Ended up Hanging Out, without your involvement, without you creating your room, hanging out would not have happened.
14) So you enjoyed his company & required his company – Please answer to Urself
15) Behaving like a KIDDO, the best part of IT. It is really funny.
16) If the Director himself is like that, think about the STATUS of the company
17) Why all of a Sudden you thought him a GAY, because were you saturated with his appreciation or fed up of his company
18) Fantastic – Will Suicide, if you don’t give company – the best ever CRACK.
19) You were in need of JOB, you went back to the same concern
20) Sorry to mention, but you had NO Faith on You as a PERSON
21) You were not able to come out of his companionship
22) He wanted to TEACH you a LESSON for betraying him, so he kept Quiet, made his moves very Clever
23) Brought you again into the ROLLS, threatened to bend for Wishes, knowing that you will NOT.
24) Sacked you as PLANNED.
25) You are at LOSS – Mentally, Financially, Socially, Morally
26) By this Time, he would have started appreciating the next person – another scapegoat
27) Do a Self Analysis, Stand Alone in front of Mirror, Talk to Yourself
28) Wat have I did till date
29) Have I achieved something
30) Wat have I Lost
31) Why have I lost
32) What, why, How, How Much, When I will GET
33) Am I living for Myself
34) Am I giving Importance to me as a HUMAN BEING
35) Do I deserve any RESPECT to me, do I give any RESPECT to me
36) Am I Individualistic
37) Am I Genuine to me as a PERSON
38) Be TRUE to URSELF
39) Also understand that you need to the exact Reason, for the so called TWIST you have mentioned.
40) I may be right, I may be wrong But I have spoken my MIND

From India, Coimbatore
vijubob

what i am suggesting, for first time when u come out of our concern u must not go second time. You know about the person, anyhow you learned lesson from him. hereafter think once or twice before joining in new organization as a HR - analyze the company atmosphere and staff, managers especcially superior, read them once u can cop with the situation slowly start your work - and way of handling the situation is most important. Dot interfere with personal feeling with staff member - u can, but there is some certain limit.
Dont worry about anything - take it as a lesson.
search for a new job all the best...

From India, Madras
anshulavi

Dear Roshan,
Every new day is a new begining!!!!
I understand your state of mind, but dont punish yourself for the faults you hv not done. There are situations when you feel cheated, but that's life, you cant force others to think like you or act according to your wishes!!!
What ever happended - was past and don't ruin your future by feeling pity about yourself. No one can change past, but can take lesson from past and start new inning.
So, all the best for your future, we want to hear from you, that you have overpowered your saddness and achieve new height in your carrer.
Thanks
Pawan:-D

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Everyone,
I think I should address Peer Mohamed Sadhar as "USTAAD'. He has got the crux of the matter in how any human being grows.....
But Peer--pl. don't be so assumptive about Roshan. All of us go thru various stages in life....which is a continuous learning process [Like this Quote says it all: It's only 'education' that stops when you complete your teens; your 'learning' goes on till you are dead].
And Vijubob--I think it isn't right to fit anything or anyone in a 'black' or 'white' jacket.....there are many 'grey' areas in life that can only be faced, experienced and lessons learnt. And it's good Roshan has learnt his.
One of my favourite Quotes is this [to be modest, I coined it when I had to advise someone known to me couple of years ago]: A mistake is a mistake only until-you 'REALISE' it, make all the efforts to 'CORRECT' it, and then 'LEARN' from it........then it's no more a mistake, it becomes your EXPERIENCE.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
smitasinha
Hi Roshan,
Its really sad.Not because you had a bad experience but because you have lost your self confidence.Remember one thing.Keep your activities restricted in a corporate world.You may definitely be very talented but at the same time you should be careful about the people and environment you move in.Although m not sure of why this guy a offered you to be a part of the Board of Directors but it was a correct decision on your part to refuse(there was definitely a catch somewhere;things could have been worse today).Now that you are out of the situation...just chill,relax,learn from past and move on.If you have talent and willingness to work you will definitely find something for yourself.Job hunt is usually a lengthy process especially in this market so you need some patience also.
My advice is don't allow others to influence your confidence & keep trying for a new job.
All The Best:icon1:

From India, Calcutta
shark123
Well...past is past...look for a better future ahead. As TS said i feel the same. Move on in life and beware of such persons in future. BTW what was your age and his age?
From India, Delhi
sweetyshah

hi roshan
dnt worry on such things,as this are bound to happen what matters is how you handle the situation. But you were very wrong when you went around getting personal with him. you are matured enough to understand & decide not to do such things.
well, whatever happens, happens for good.... Learn from your mistake
Secondly If he has sacked you out, you are eligible not only for salary for worked days but also one month notice period if you were confirmed employee & it was mentioned in you appointment letter.
Moreover you can show appreciation letter & his mail/msg in which he had asked you to join back as proof of your good performance.
Talk to his seniors about the wayy he behaved and has holded salary without reason.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ฎ

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.