neha.pahuja

hey..we two are in similar situations..i have also joined small it co as HR.. m also a fresher..no one to guide me too..but you know what we'll learn everything..devote much time on reading matters related to HR..and also if you need any assistance then do let me know..thanx..
From India, Jaipur
Yamini.friend14

Yeah...Thnx Neha and Sunil I will definitely get back to you...in-case of any query. Best Luck..tk cr :)
From India, Nasik
w1984

HI yamini According to your request i attaching someting for you which is helping you to proceed
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Daily Work.doc (19.5 KB, 1018 views)

shridharb2004@yahoo.com

Dear Yamini,
You first need to understand how the organization functions before starting any activity. By understanding you need to get a hang of the Power flow in the organization, your reporting and his level.
The first few activities for any HR would be :
- Checking the Attendance & Leave management
- Understanding how salaries are processed ( Unless its done by finance dept. since HR doesnt exist there )
- Recruitment coordiation ( Most org start hiring HR for this major job of coordination of interviews )
Check which is the Key requirement from your Boss and start working on it....once HR is seen many jobs will keep adding in your never ending list.....
Welcome to the HR World.....
Shridhar

From India, Mumbai
rakshi01

Dear Yamini,
I am also new to the HR world with only 7 months experience.
What i would suggest you from my experience is first thing that you shud do is make employees files and keep records in that file of respective employe..As the company is new you should construct the HR dept and keep data with urself... the other thing you should initiate is to start making format of different kind of letter that you will need to issue letter like appt letter, confirmation letter, transfer letter, increment letter and many more....I n this way you can start your work...At the end of month you can also keep records of New joining and New recruit...I hope my suggestion would help you...

From India, Pune
pothuku swapna
Hi,
i am working in a construction company as a HR can any one provide the update of recuritment process sheet. and please help me about the core hr activities as a HR what are the responsibility should be handled in the company.
company does not have any hr person perviously and i am the only one persons to handle.i am having till experience in recuritments no idea about the core hr activities.
please help me out.
Thanks,
swapna

From India, Hyderabad
diwakar.s
Hi ,
I am also new to one contruction company playing role of HR/ADMIN . Since u r in the IT sector, i would like u to start daily work as follows: 1. Time office function like attendance , leave updation, 2.Recruitment update( Position vacant , how many positions need to be filled), 3.As per ur company HR POLICY go ahead. 4. see that any training is required for employee,5. joining formalities. also, be specific if u have any doubt in particular aspects.
Regards,
Diwa

From India, Delhi
deepak_1112

Dear Yamini, What r ur doubts . Please ask clearly. All the best. There are lot of people here to help you. Deepak Pune
From India, Mumbai
gayatrikhutale

Hi Yamini,
Don't take Tension everything will go on smoothly just make plan for all activities. Just go through the following point;
1. First of all discuss with your Mgt people related to HR activities, which activities are at prority.so accordingly make plan.
2. Try to include all HR activities in your task list.
3.take one by one activities to work on and try to involve your mgt people in this process it will help you to go in correct direction.
I am also going through the same condition but now I have 2 months experience so things are like settled. I have worked in following order
a. Organisation Hierarchy formation
b.reporting structure
c. Basic policies like leave policy, recruitment policy
d. Employees information collection and maintaining personal files
e. formation of some documents like offer letter ....
f.Changes in payroll system and involving PF,ESI....in payroll systemo
till this i have been working ..
hope it will help you. ALL THE BEST

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Yamini
As stated by Gayathri before approaching your management please list out the various activities of HR as per your preference and importance and discuss with your management and seek their preference and priority. Then you revise your plan as per the management plan.
To lead a peaceful stay over any company make it a policy "CONVINCE OR GET CONVINCED". Otherwise you will have problem alway in your organisation.
Wishing you all the best.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar
(Note : I honour your sincere advise and please accept my thanks for your timely help to Yamini).
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.